Hongjoong ~Fainting~

Hongjoong's POV

When I woke up in the morning I felt, off in a way. I can't really describe it, all I know is that there was thing niggling feeling in the back of my mind, telling me something was slightly wrong. I shrugged it off and got up quickly, knowing I need to wake up Yeosang and Wooyoung because they wanted to get some early practice in before our main practice later on the day. I walked quietly to their room and opened the door, slipping inside. I went to Yeosang first, given that he was on the bottom bunk. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently shook it a few times. Yeosang's eyes immediately opened and he blinked a few times before glancing at me.

"Hyung," he said sleepily.

"Hey Sang, it's time to get up. You and Youngie wanted to get some extra practice in so you were gonna go down with me today remember," I said softly. He blinked again before nodding and sitting up. I moved off to the side so he could get up and go over to grab his clothes. He's generally easy to wake up and doesn't stay in bed for an hour like a certain younger and louder person does. Once Yeosang was heading out to the bathroom to get ready, I climbed up the ladder onto Wooyoung's bed. He was laying spreading eagle on his back on the bed, mouth slightly agape as he breathed in and out softly. I chuckled and crawled onto the bed, being careful not accidentally kick or knee him while I was moving. That wouldn't be a very nice way to wake up at all. I went to shake him awake but I paused where I was hovering above him as I felt a weird sensation in my head. My mind felt a little fuzzy, sort of hazy. I blinked my eyes slowly, the feeling getting more prominent.

I blinked, all I did was blink but the next moment I could tell something had changed. I felt a gentle hand brushing through my hair. A hand in my hair? I was literally just hovering above a sleeping Wooyoung, who could even have gotten close in less than a second.

"Hyungie, Hongjoong Hyung wake up." Wake up? What do you mean wake up? Why is Wooyoung telling me to wake up when I came here to wake up? I blinked my eyes open and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I wasn't hovering over Wooyoung, I was laying on top of him, my head resting on his chest as he had one hand in my hair and the other resting gently on my hip. I glanced up at Wooyoung who was just looking up at me fondly as he giggled and ruffled my hair.

"You're supposed to be waking me up Hyung, not falling asleep yourself," he said with a playful grin. I don't, I don't understand what's going on. How did I fall asleep in a second? It takes me over half an hour to an hour to get to sleep usually and I wasn't even tired. I sat up, sitting back and resting gently on Wooyoung's legs as he sat up as well. I raised my hand and placed it on the side of my head in confusion. I don't remember falling asleep and I certainly do not know how long it's actually and that worries me a bit but right now I need to focus on getting Wooyoung up.

"Are you ok Hyung," Wooyoung asked, tilting his head slightly to the side in concern.

"I'm fine. Sorry about that Young-ah, time to wake up," I said, laughing it off to make him a bit more relaxed. He giggled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a slightly chaotic hug.

"Let me go Wooyoung," I grumbled, pushing him weakly. To be honest, I don't mind it too much but if I agree too much then they'll always want one.

"Hyung you literally fell asleep on me a few minutes go and you were cuddling me like I was your pillow. Don't get all high and mighty now," he chuckled as he pulled away.

"Whatever, come on now, we need to go," I said softly as I climbed down the ladder of his bed. Wooyoung followed me and I held my arms out, helping him safely hop down the last few steps.

"Sangie's already getting ready so hurry up please Youngie," I said. He grinned and pat my head before rushing off to go and get ready. I frowned and leant back against the ladder, running a hand through my hand with a puff. I still don't really know what happened but it's a one time thing so I just shrugged it off.