Wooyoung ~Misunderstanding~

Wooyoung's POV

We've been working really hard during the past few months and we've finally got some time off for the next week so we don't overwork ourselves too much. It means we finally to have a sleep in until 10am, rather than 6am as it usually is to get to practices. When my alarm went off, I slowly got up, feeling nice and refreshed and stretched slightly. I looked over at Yeosang's bed but he wasn't in it so he must've woken up earlier. I quickly got changed before going out to the kitchen and making myself some cereal. The other's slowly wondered in and joined me eating breakfast. San was still half asleep and kind of just shuffled over before hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder for a few minutes.

"Go eat Sannie," I said softly, placing a quick kiss to the side of his head. He sighed but let go and walked over to get some breakfast. I looked around, noticing everyone was there, except Yeosang.

"Hongjoong Hyung, where's Sangie," I asked, figuring out of everyone, he would know since he seems to try and keep track of all of us all the time.

"His father has to have surgery in a few days so he gone to see him for a bit beforehand," Seonghwa replied, earning a smack on the back of the head from Hongjoong. I froze at his words and my eyes went wide. What? His father has to get surgery?

"Hwa, you weren't supposed to just blurt that out," Hongjoong groaned. I don't understand, why couldn't he tell us? Why wouldn't Yeosang tell us? Why wouldn't he tell me?

"What do you mean Yeosang's father needs surgery," Yunho asked. Hongjoong bit his lip for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and replying.

"His father has a tumour. It isn't life-threatening but he does need surgery and there's always risks. Yeosang didn't want to tell anyone but he obviously had to tell me so he could get some time off and Hwa overheard. I wasn't really supposed to tell you guys but Seonghwa can't keep his mouth shut. Just try not to mention it when he get's back because it might be a tough subject," Hongjoong told us. I don't know why but my stomach dropped and the cereal in my mouth suddenly felt heavy and tasteless. I slowly lowered my spoon into my bowl, no longer feeling up to eating. I could feel many different emotions welling up inside me and it was becoming overwhelming. I stood up quickly, muttering that I wasn't hungry before going back to my room. The minute my door closed, I froze and my chest tightened. I just don't understand. I've known Yeosang for 8 years, his family basically feels like mine. I mean, my little brother calls Yeosang his Uncle, that's how close we are. I don't understand why he wouldn't tell me about this. Yeosang is like my brother but he must not trust me very much if he won't tell me something like this. It's not just the fact that he didn't tell me, it's also the fact that his dad has to have surgery. Like how scary is that? What happens if there's complications? What if something happens to him? I would be devastated, he's such a good man. I hardly even realised that I was crying, nor that I had collapsed to my knees. I lowered my head into my hands and sobbed, my chest heaving harshly. There was a sudden bang and I looked up through my tears to see San dropping to his knees beside me. He scooped me into his arms and held me tightly as I continued to sob but I didn't really react, I was too busy thinking about how bad of a best friend I must be if he doesn't even trust me with something like this. I mean, he must've known about it for a while and been upset about it and yet he still didn't trust me enough to help him.

"Seonghwa Hyung," San yelled out suddenly. I was still cuddled tightly in his arms but a few seconds later there were padding footsteps and a small gasp before another pair of arms were wrapped around me.

"Darling what's wrong? It's ok, we're here, just take a deep breath ok," Seonghwa told me. I let out another sob and he tightened his hold on me, cuddling right up to my back.