Wooyoung ~Physical Abuse~

Trigger Warning

Physical Abuse and Choking, please don't read if this is triggering in any way

Wooyoung's POV

I've been having a bit of trouble with one of the dance instructors, Youngjay, all throughout Kingdom, since the very start. He apparently likes to hit people and finds that I was a lovely target for him. Even when we joined the Mayfly unit with BTOB and Stray Kids, he was still there, still wanting to make my life a living hell, knowing there was nothing I could do.

"Alright, that's good enough for now," Peniel said, clapping with a smile. We all let out breaths of relief, glad to finally finish practicing as it had been a long day. I immediately walked over to Sannie and Felix, wrapping my arms around their shoulders.

"Good job today," I said happily, pulling them close to my side.

"Thanks Hyung," Felix said, hugging me softly. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, ignoring the dull ache in my stomach where there was no doubt a bruise from one of my sessions with Youngjay.

"Ah, Wooyoung-ah." Speak of the Satan, and he will emerge. I quickly schooled my expression, plastering on a fake smile so no one would get suspicious as I removed my grip from the other two to face him..

"Yes Youngjay-ssi," I said, smiling sweetly to hide my discomfort.

"Would you like to do some extra practice with me," he asked. No, I would not. Not at all because I know how it will go, just like always. Before I could reply though, someone else spoke up.

"Why does Wooyoung Hyung need to do extra training," Jeongin asked, seeming confused. I was surprised, not expecting someone to actually question it.

"Youngie always likes to get some extra practice whenever he can," San said with a giggle. How I wish it was just that Sannie, how I wish. I couldn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded instead. My heart was pounding slightly as I thought about what might happen in this session, what he might do this time. I can't say no though, I have to say yes.

"I'll see you guys later," I said, waving goodbye as I followed Youngjay out of the room. I walked with him quietly until we made it to one of the smaller, empty practice rooms down a different hall. The minute we got inside the room and the door closed, Youngjay wrapped his hand around my throat and pinned me to it. He wasn't choking me, not enough to leave a mark but it hurt a bit so I whimpered, struggling slightly.

"You better do well or there will be consequences," he growled. I nodded quickly, knowing it's better to just agree.

"And you better not tell anyone what we do in these sessions, or you know what will happen," he said. I whimpered again and nodded as best as I could.

"Get practicing," he said, letting me go finally. I hurried to the middle of the room and as soon as the music started to play, I danced as hard as I could. Despite already dancing earlier for 4 hours, I still thought I did quite well. Apparently Youngjay had a different opinion though, as the minute I finished, he walked over as slapped me across the face. It stung a lot, even bringing tears to my eyes but I didn't retaliate, just hung my head.

"Pathetic, hurry up and do it again," he said angrily. I quickly got back to my position, wiping my tears hastily. I can tell that by the end of this, I'll need to cover up all the extra marks and bruises I'll get. I just hope they won't be too visible...

~~~~~

The next day after practice, we were walking down the halls after practice, getting ready to go home and relax for a bit. I was praying that Youngjay would forget and wouldn't ask me for 'extra practice', but of course, I can never win.