Hongjoong ~Sick or Not Sick~

Hongjoong's POV

I was in my studio, finishing off some songs as usual and I lost track of time a little bit, not realising how long I was there for as I was engaged and in the zone. I was snapped out of that zone when I heard a knock on the studio door. I spun around on my chair and pulled off my headphones, walking to the door and opening it to see who was there. It opened to show a sleepy Seonghwa, snuggled up in some sweatpants and a fluffy hoodie. He walked straight into the room without saying anything, yawning and rubbing his eyes. I glanced up at the clock on the wall and was shocked to see it was already 2am. Seonghwa has this thing sometimes where he will stay awake and wait for me to come home and if I take too long, he'll come and get me. Which means he's awake right now because of me when he should be getting some rest. I rushed over to him quickly and slipped my arms around him, hugging him softly. Seonghwa hugged me back, leaning heavily against me and dropping his head onto my shoulder. I could tell he was exhausted and I felt guilty for keeping him up for so long.

"I'm sorry for staying so long, I lost track of time," I apologized.

"S'okay, but home and rest now," he whispered tiredly.

"I will, I promise. I'm just going to save my work and then we'll go," I promised quickly. Seonghwa nodded and pulled away, moving over to lean against the doorway. I hurriedly rushed over to my computer and saved what I was working on before shutting it down. I put away my headphones as well and pushed my chair in before moving back to Seonghwa. I slipped my hand into his and guided him from the room as I called my manager to pick us up.

10 minutes later and we were both sitting in our managers car and being driven back to the dorms. I sat by the window and Seonghwa shuffled over to sit in the middle next to me. A few minutes into the drive, there was a sudden weight on my shoulder and I turned my head to see Seonghwa sleeping soundly, his head on my shoulder. I sighed softly and rested my head against his, moving my thumb to rub gentle circles on the back of his hand. Seonghwa let out a sigh and cuddled closer to me in his slip, nuzzling his head further into my neck. Before long, we were arriving back to the dorm and I gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. He whined softly and slipped his eyes open slightly, glancing around though still half asleep. I unbuckled him and helped him out of the car, thanking the manager before guiding him into the dorm. He was about 20% awake and 80% asleep, stumbling and leaning heavily against me. As we walked past the kitchen, Seonghwa yawned and lazily pat my shoulder.

"You need to eat," he mumbled.

"I will," I replied softly. I guided him into our room and over to his bed, laying him down gently and making sure he didn't hit his head on anything. I moved him around so I could lift up his blanket and tucked it over the top of him. I ruffled his hair before standing back up and going to leave but I was stopped suddenly when his hand wrapped around my wrist. I chuckled, knowing what he wanted and pulling my wrist from his grip. He whined and his eyes slipped open slightly as he lifted his arms, making grabby hands towards me. I smiled fondly as I quickly slipped out of my jeans before climbing onto the bed and flopping next to him, wrapping my arms around him. He was quickly to snuggle up to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and letting out a soft hum. I stayed still as he moved around got comfortable, allowing him to rest his head on my chest. I lifted my hand and slipped it into his hair, running it through softly to lull him to sleep before closing my eyes and sleeping myself.

~~~~~

The next day I was back in the studio at 4pm after an early dance practice, only this time I was with Maddox having some fun.

"Ooo, what about using this sound in a song," he asked, pressing play on it. I burst out loud as it was the most random audio that we would definitely not be able to use and he giggled.