Yeosang ~Too Innocent~

Trigger Warning

Manipulation and Sexual Assault 

Yeosang's POV

I was practicing the dance to 'The Real' because I decided to stay behind after practice to work on my moves even more. I want to get better with my dancing and stage presence so that maybe I can get recognized and appreciated more. I want to try and get more views on my fancams. The fans seem to like Sannie's stage presence so maybe if I work on my facial expressions and movement, I can do better. I giggled at the thought of acting like San on stage and rushed over to my phone, changing the song to 'Déjà vu'. I pretended like I was San and exaggerated my dance moves, laughing as it felt weird but also funny. I would never do it in front of people because it's embarrassing but it's fun to do alone.

"You're doing it wrong." I jumped in surprise, spinning around as I didn't realise anyone was in the room. I let out a breath of relief when I saw it was just Woojun, our choreographer.

"Hyung, you scared me. I didn't realise you were here," I said.

"I'm sorry, I was just watching your dancing. It's nice but you got the save me part wrong," he said. I did? I thought I did it like San.

"How am I supposed to do it," I asked in confusion. He walked towards me and I expected him to demonstrate it so I could follow along, but he didn't. He walked up behind me and cupped my pants.

"You've gotta cup it tighter," he said as he gave it a squeeze. I yelped and scrambled away from him, not knowing what to do after being put in an awkward position.

"W-Why did you do that," I asked shakily.

"Why did I do what," he asked, seeming confused. Does he really not know what I'm talking about right now?

"Um, you know, grab me like that," I said, ruffling their hair at the back of my head in awkwardness.

"What's wrong with grabbing your arm," he asked me.

"W-What no, that was fine. I mean, the other part you grabbed," I said nervously. To my surprise though, Woojun chuckled, not at all embarrassed.

"There's nothing wrong with doing that Sang, I have to do things like that to help you boys all the time," he shrugged. He does it all the time? I'm pretty sure I've never seen him do it before. But I mean if he does do it, then maybe I overreacted.

"Do you do it with the other's sometimes," I asked nervously.

"Of course, I always have to help them. In fact I helped San learn that very move and I've helped the other's with similar stuff, especially Wooyoung," he replied immediately. I relaxed at his words, giggling and feeling silly for reacting so rashly. If the other's do it, then clearly it's fine.

"I was so confused at first but if you've done it with the other's then it's fine," I said, giving him a small smile in which he reciprocated.

"Of course it's ok Sangie, I'd never do something that wasn't," he said, shaking his head. That's true. Woojun has helped us with our choreographies since predebut. Actually, this gives me an idea.

"Hyung, do you think maybe you could help me out a bit more because I feel like I've been a bit lacking in my dance and presence on stage and I want to better," I asked him.

"Of course I can, in fact I can take you for extra lessons outside of practice if you would like. Just one on one lessons to focus on specific things," he agreed. It immediately excited me and I nodded quickly. I'm eager for any help I can get, especially when it's from such a good dancer and choreographer. He seemed fine at first but then he frowned and looked away, deep in thought, confusing me.