1.

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER YAY!!

•°•

A𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐝, knew nothing of her past but only three things; a) Her brother, b) Her name, and c) drowning.

The girl was heavily breathing while looking around the suffocating box, she tried plenty of solutions, banging, yelling... until she couldn't stand it anymore, searching on the boxes in front of her for a weapon, she grabbed it firmly in her hand before backing up further into the box.

Her fingers on her soft hair as she tried to stop her panicking down, this place smelt like garbage, the box suddenly jolted to a stop as she grabbed the weapon hiding it behind her; a sharp pocket knife.

She didn't know if she was stuck or if this nightmare has ended.

The gates suddenly opened as she let out a sigh of relief, Asterin thought she was stuck in here forever covering her eyes with her hand at the sudden burst of light hitting her eyes blinding her completely, "It's a girl!" A blonde guy snapped as he jumped down to where she was, scaring the living out of her, she backed away in fear, the guy had a buzz cut and was probably two years older than her.

"Welcome, Greenie." His hand was out as he watched the girl take it after what seemed to be 3 minutes, in a blink of an eye, she climbed up the box pushing past the 40 guys surrounding her before running without looking at the guys whistling and calling dips.

'What am I? You're fucking pet' she thought without looking at the guys behind her. Asterin ran as fast as she could toward the open walls. Newt looked at Minho with worry in his eyes before ordering him to go after her, Minho on the other hand rolled his eyes, he just came out and Newt wanted him to go back in. "Fine..." the guy grumbled in annoyance before taking after the girl.

She was a very fast runner.

Asterin looked around as soon as she was inside the maze, ivy in the grey huge walls, this place was also suffocating and creepy but she still continued her way to the right.

She could hear a screech from a distance, her stomach dropped once she realized where it was coming from, a hand suddenly was suddenly on her mouth from behind as she tried to push and kick whoever this person was, she struggled against the person grip, he was much stronger than her but stopped once a metal cling was right behind the wall where they were.

Eyes wide with fear, Asterin bit the person's hand trying to run away from this situation, fear and anger pulsing in her veins as a sudden rush of adrenaline rushed through her body in a blink of an eye as she backed away with wide eyes, looking at the guy in front of her who was trying not to groan in pain or else the griever will get them, Asterin looked at him with wide eyes.