46.

•°•

•°•

The day finally came and here was Asterin along with Thomas and Vince driving the car as if she was in an action movie, she was ready, ready to get her boyfriend back home. The train was in front of her and Asterin eyes narrowed in rage as she yelled at them to hang on.

“Brenda, we’re coming up behind. Keep em’ busy!” yelled Thomas at the walkie-talkie ordering at the girl, Asterin got up, “Vince your turn!” she exclaimed grabbing her MR-44 rifle and climbing out of the guard, pulling herself up with one arm as she sat on the roof of the car that was getting faster, her gun in front of her as she tilted her head to the side, the drivers noticed her smirk and in a blink of an eye one of the drivers was shot dead straight in the eye as he was bleeding and screaming for help.

The car suddenly jolted making her clench the rifle to her hand and look for a way to shoot, “Hey you alright?!” exclaimed Thomas and peeked up to look at the girl who had pure revenge on her eyes, “I’m alright, Tommy!” she replied, Thomas took off the seatbelts and climbed out of the car onto the front yelling at Vince to get closer, Thomas placed the hook on the train and grabbed the ladder looking over to Asterin who handed Vince her gun back and ordered him to keep it with him and jump with it, he pulled his hand out for her to grab but the girl didn’t need his help.

She jumped landing on her stomach with a grunt and held the ladder tightly, both the teenagers climbed up the top of the train yelling at Vince to jump since the car was about to get wrecked. Vince held her hand as she helped him to get up from the ground and hold the ladder beside her; “BRENDA Y’ALL GOT COMPANY!” yelled Asterin at the walkie-talkie and looked at the berg that was following the car, “Girl, you’re on your own, don’t die.” Replied Brenda calmly, don’t die was their way of saying good luck, both the girls became so close and basically partners in crime, they both were obsessed with murder and revenge.

With that Asterin climbed up the ladder followed by the boys as she ran and jump from a wagon to another skillfully as if it wasn’t working under her feet, Vince was the first to go down yelling at Thomas to throw the bag, the boy followed behind and then Asterin. She stood in front of them of them, “I’ll keep them away!” she said grabbing the gun from Vince who handed it to her, she shot the guards with pure rage, they swore for a second there was fire in her eyes as she shot without even a look  of mercy.

She missed the rage, might as well take it out on them.

“Take cover!” Thomas grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him to side of the train, both the teenagers covered their faces once the bomb went on, separating the wagons. She flipped the guards off who were watching her with wide eyes, whistling Asterin watched as Newt popped out from behind the rock his hair slightly messy as a smile grew on his lips, “YO NEWT LET’S DO IT!” she exclaimed with a laugh, Newt nodded reassuringly at her and yelled for the others to get out.