EPILOGUE 2

A/N: hey pretty girls/boys, for better reading experience listen to; like real people do‐ Hozier'

•°•

Asterin fell asleep after a very difficult day. She slept with her legs crossed in front of the robot that she has been trying to fix for quite a while.

Minho walked inside the room where she always works Frypan made some pizzas and here he is holding her plate, Asterin slept peacefully.

He closed the door quietly not to wake her up and walked over, placing the plate on the table he made over to the black haired girl who seemed to be so uncomfortable.

He softly yet gently picked her up begging for her not to wake up, she didn't and instead just snuggled in his arms her forehead pressed in his chest as she slept making him smile brightly for ear to ear.

He placed her on her bed kissing her forehead, as he was about to walk away she caught his wrist mumbling lazily, "stay. Stay with me." He did as told wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her towards his body.

Her legs wrapped around his without a second thought as she fell asleep in matter of seconds and Minho could feel his cheeks burning.

"Holy shit, i'm already in a relationship with her and she still makes me blush like an idiot."

•°•

Asterin woke up to the sight of Minho concentrated on something, "what are you doing?" She asked towering over him, Minho hid something behind his back.

She frowned, "what are you hiding?" She asked trying to see what he was hiding, "nothing." Replied Minho watching as she slightly glared.

He got up watching as she followed him, with his hand still behind his back she tried to grab whatever he was hiding but he always dodged.

"Fine, just show me yourself." She spoke calmly, Minho sighed heavily rolling his eyes and got on one knee watching as she narrowed her eyes.

Just as she was about to speak, he showed the ring that he has been staring at, her jaw fell open as she stared at Minho holding the ring in front of her.

It was very beautiful, with a small white pearl in the center. She wondered where he found this ring.

Tears covered her eyes as she stared at Minho who looked everywhere but her eyes, "listen it was supposed to happen tomorrow but you caught me so..." he was nervous, she could tell by his red ears.

"Will you marry me and stay by my side until i die?" He asked peering up at her, Asterin smiled brightly at him, her eyes sparkled and tears raced down her cheeks.

Wow, she never thought she would see Minho on one knee or his knees.

Yet here he was all nervous and anxious to ask her to be his forever until their last day on earth, "you know my answer, absolutely fucking yes" she replied.