58.

•°•

•°•

Minho looked everywhere for Asterin while screaming her name, going in the water almost drowning in search for her but once he looked up to Janson who held an unconscious Asterin in his disgusting arms with a wicked grin.

He froze, so did everyone.

"I need to go to her!" Exclaimed Minho while making his way towards the building stopped by Gally who shook his head at the boy, "no, you're not. She has a plan and she doesn't need anyone's help now help me."

Minho glared at Gally and tried to ignore his words but soon gave up once he noticed Newt's condition.

Thomas grabbed the syringe once they hid from the guards, lifting his sleeve carefully he handed it to Minho before cupping his lovers cheek who was trembling from the cold.

"Newt stay with me, okay? This is gonna sting..." he spoke pecking Newt's lips who tried not to wince in pain but only nodded at his boyfriend, Thomas grabbed the serum and slowly injected the cure in his arm.

Newt didn't feel anything except a small sting and the pain rushing through his veins was easing down, it worked, Thomas looked at his boyfriend who had a wide grin on his lips and was staring at the night sky, "the sky is so beautiful? Right Tommy?"

Yup. The morphine was strong just like she said.

Thomas nodded and smiled brightly at the boy while staring at his arms the black veins vanishing and turning into their usual color just like before, with that they made their way back to Brenda and Frypan.

The walk wasn't long probably 20 minutes since they were running, Gally leading the way and Minho held Newt's right arm who was still awake but very drugged.

"Hey, are you single?" Asked Newt Thomas who frowned, his eyes glassy and sparkling with excitement (they don't know why) he looked drunk, slurring his words, and stumbling as he walk with his arms wrapped around their shoulders.

"Me? No." Replied Thomas with a chuckle, Newt's eyes narrowed as he pouted, "what? Noo~ you know I can treat you better than that shank!" Minho rolled his eyes at the two.

"Newt... we're together."

Newt blinked and looked at Thomas with a pout, then he broke into a grin, "oh yeah! Silly me! I confessed my love for you pretty boy~" he said kissing the boy's cheeks with a giggle.

"If y'all want to fuck, wait until we get there." Said Minho in annoyance earning a drunk (not really) laugh from Newt and a blush from Thomas.

•°•

"Oh Teresa, I always thought that you will be the first to find the cure, you disappointed me. Pack your shit, you're done here." Said Ava Paige coldly while walking away from the girl who had tears racing down her cheeks.

"Ma'am-" stated Teresa with a gasp but was cut off by the blonde woman waving her off.

A gunshot echoed around the empty dead hallway as the lights flickered on top of Ava Paige who froze dead in her spot.

Teresa held the gun she grabbed from the dead guard shakingly trying to rethink what she has just done, she just killed the woman who gave her a home and shelter, the girl watched as the woman turned to look at Teresa in disbelief.

Blood gushing out of her stomach warm and sticky as she stepped back falling ti the ground with a pool of blood surrounding her.

Teresa watched coldy as the light left her eyes, her skin going pale and her blonde hair dirty because if the blood along with the clothes she rather die than to have a stain on.

"Good job, Teresa. Asterin is in the room. I will be in her desk." Spoke Janson with a wicked grin while staring at the now dead woman.

Teresa nodded and slowly made her way towards the room where the black-haired girl laid unmoving.

Well, that was what she thought.

•°•

Asterin soon woke up in pain while looking around the room, she tried to lift herself but there was a belt holding her waist and wrists, she groaned in frustration.

grabbing a pin from her hair that was perfectly hidden, she placed it between her finger and started fillding with the lock until she heard a click.

she got up leaning to her wrist trying to take off the belt wrapped around her wrist with her teeth, after about a minute she finally succeded.

Looking around the room she found a bottle of gasoline and grabbed it, pouring the liquid on the ground while trying so hard to ignore the harsh and strong smell, making her way out of the room she hid behind the wall waiting for either Teresa or Janson to get in.

Soon the sound of heels echoed around the empty hallway and here walked Teresa with narrowed eyes, she soon walked in and Asterin immediately took her chance.

"You know, you should've searched me before placing me on a bed knowing that I will escape." Spoke Asterin leaning against the doorway while twirling a knife between her fingers, Teresa looked at the girl clearly startled.

"You took my future away from me." Spat Teresa about to make her way towards Asterin until the knife was pointed at her, "think about what you're tryin' to do, honey. Look at your feet." Teresa did as told and watched the liquid on the ground, all over the place.

She grabbed the candle in her hand, "if this candle falls then you're fried, like a chicken. Girl you need a therapist." She spoke with a sigh, "I feel bad, no I actually don't. Not even a single damn bit." She replied with a chuckle, Teresa tried to throw the vase from beside her at the black-haired girl.

Who dodged it as if it was nothing.

"See." She said laughing at the girl trying to get her but stopping whenever Asterin would pretend that the candle fell making her stop in fear, "If only I killed Minho, I should've did that a long time ago, I should've killed every single one of you especially that brother of yours!" Screamed Teresa watching as Asterin gaze fell cold.

"Oh yeah? Well enjoy burning then." Asterin shrugged and threw the candles to the ground watching as fire spread wildly as soon as it made contact with the gasoline, spreading to the girl who screamed in fear.

Asterin closed the door coldly listening to her screams as she could see the fire spreading all over the room, burning the girl's clothes who dared to speak about her family like that.

With that she made her way towards the main room or mostly known for Ava Paige's desk.

•°•

A/N: your welcome for the Newtmas scenes.