22.

•°•

•°•

Asterin was hot, and she knew it.
His girl was never good she was the baddest, she was the type of girl who would get on your knees for her with only a few magical words and that was why Asterin still haven't kissed Minho driving him nuts until he beg for her lips to be on his.

And Minho hated teasing.

She had an affect on everyone in the glade especially the keeper of the runners.

Asterin crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at Teresa in annoyance who was brushing Thomas hair who was talking about what he remembered everything, "the entire time you've been here I...I was on the other side of it." Asterin couldn't believe the boy's words neither anyone, "so were you." Finished Thomas his words while looking straight into Teresa's eyes who were blurry.

Asterin was right, she was indeed one of them.

"Teresa we did this to them." Said Thomas looking up at friends who were towering them in the slammer, Teresa shook her head in disbelief, tears rushing down her cheeks as she couldn't believe the fact that she used to work for the bad guys, Asterin could feel the anger bubbling in her stomach but she kept her temper down.

"No.. it can't be true." She snapped watching as Thomas slightly rolled his eyes back at the girl, "but it is." He replied back turning to look at Newt who was staring at the ground, "why would they sent us up if we were with them?!" She asked trying to change the topic and make then believe that they weren't with them (which wasn't working), Thomas shook his head back at the girl trying to keep his voice low, "It doesn't matter."

"He's right..." Newt voice always seemed to smooth and calm her down, "It doesn't matter, any of it. Because the people we were before the Maze, they don't even exist anymore. These Creators took care of that. But what does matter is who we are now, and what we do right now. You went into the Maze and you found a way out." He exclaimed staring into his eyes.

"Yeah but if I had, Alby would still be alive." Said Thomas trying not to melt in the second in command eyes that were ravishing, "maybe... but I know hat if he were here, he would be telling you the exact same thing. Pick your ass up and finish what you started, cause if we do nothing, then that means Alby died for nothing and I can't have that." Newt's voice was confronting and one of the best things, it brought confidence and courage in whoever was currently listening.

And Thomas would kill someone to listen to his voice all day.

"Okay, but we gotta get through Gally first." Thomas said looking away from the blonde with slight pink cheeks, Asterin turned to look at Teresa with cold eyes, "hey." She called watching as everyone eyes landed on her but Asterin didn't seem to give a damn, "get out we need to talk." She said gesturing for Teresa to get out with a glare.