13

•°•

•°•

Asterin closed the door and pressed herself on it breathing heavily, "no, no, No, shit! this can't be happening!" she exclaimed, biting her lips nervously, Minho listened to her breaths and her words she seemed to be panicking, why? no. No, it wasn't because she was jealous because some new girl came into the box and got everyone's attention, but she was afraid that the girl might remember her and bring her to hell once again. And the second reason; stealing Thomas from Newt.

Asterin can still remember that night when that girl stood beside Janson holding a tablet and staring deep into her eyes watching without mercy as she mouthed help me before being drugged once again for refusing to train, a knock snapped her out of thought and Minho's smoothing voice sounded behind her, "hey, Asterin, open the door please.." calming her nerves down Asterin opened the door looking at the ground were Minho stood staring at her in slight worry, she bit her lip nervously and looked everywhere but his eyes. The usual confidence he loved disappeared and was placed by fear and worry. "uhmm, yeah I am totally fine.." she replied trying to walk away from the boy who rolled his eyes in response.

His hands on her shoulder as he pushed her inside the room kicking the door closed behind and placing her on the bed, "what are you doing- Minho!" She exclaimed trying to pray away from his hold and walk away but he was stronger, "you expect me to believe that?" He asked raising his eyebrow at the girl who glared at him harshly, "yes." She replied, "do you know that girl?" He asked, Asterin eyes lightly widened as she kicked his leg running for the door, Minho groaned in pain before running after her picking her up.

"Asterin! Do you know that girl?!" He ordered this time harsher and was pinning her against the door with his eyes that showed slight anger, Asterin stared deep into his eyes wondering if she shall tell him or not, "yes. I do, now that you have your answer let me go.." she hoped he would let her go, but he didn't move a step except stare at her waiting for her to continue her words.

Staring weirdly at him Asterin rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Fine! I remember she used to work for the people who sent us here, when I had that nightmare, she was there and I remember her name very clearly...it was Teresa." She replied in embarrassment, whenever she remembered that night in the bathroom she'll always blush like a 5 year old and turn so red, Minho eyes narrowed as he nodded understanding what was going on.

"But what if it was a nightmare?" He asked the black haired girl who turned to look at him, "It's not! You wanna bet? If her name is Teresa I get to have a day off or can have all your shirts-" she was cut off by him chuckling at the girl, "you already have all my shirts." He ruffled her hair watching as she looked away trying to hide her red cheeks, "fine! Then I get to lead us in the maze."

She smiled innocently back at him, Minho never wanted someone to take his position and never will let someone replace him, he glared at her shaking his head no, "Hell no." Asterin placed her hand on his chest and moved him away from her, "fine. Suits yourself." She walked away from him to go check on Alby, a small smile on her lips at the sight of a panicked Minho.

•°•

Making her way inside the room she sat on the chair beside Alby staring at the cup of water that wasn't even touched but instead had bugs on it, scrunching her nose in disgust she reached over to grab the leader's hand who only tightened it around hers in fear, guilt was written all over her face as she looked down with tears covering her eyes.

"Hey buddy, it's okay, I am here." She whispered her finger brushing against his palm softly to calm him down, Alby's eyes was still closed as his breath slowly calmed down once he felt someone hold him, "Man, without you this place changed so much, those shanks still stare at me and it's really annoying, the new greenie killed a griever and a girl came to the box. I ain't gon' lie but I don't trust her...." she scooted closer to him looking around, her eyes landing on the new girl sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Her dark brown eyes narrowed as she looked away in disgust, "I just have that feeling, that she will try to steal my friends away from me and will end up betraying us....please wake up, we're nothing without you..." she whispered sniffling slightly and planting a slight kiss on his palm, Alby was listening to her words and tried so hard to open his eyes but the pain rushing through his body prevented him.

"Oi!" A voice sounded behind her startling the girl who wiped away her tears in a rush and turned to look at Newt who smiled brightly at her, "thought we lost you, are you all right love?" He frowned at the girl who nodded with a small smile on her lips, "yeah, I'm alright." Although she wasn't, not when those frightening memories couldn't leave her mind she still tried to look strong.

"So, your boyfriend's a runner?" She teased nudging Newt's shoulder in which she only got a glare from the second in command as a response, she wasn't affected by it and only tried to light up the mood, she loved how he would brush the back of his neck whenever Thomas name is uttered.

"Shut up, he's not my boyfriend!" Asterin sighed before turning to look at Alby who was breathing heavily, "yeah well, soon will be." She replied, turning to look at Newt who only had a small smile on his lips but it soon was placed with a frown once he turned to look at the new girl. "Do you like her?" Asterin mood immediately changed ina blink of an eye and her eyes went dull for a second, "No." She replied coldly.

Minho, Thomas and Jeff soon walked inside the room and surrounded the new girl leaving Asterin behind huffing in annoyance, Newt showered Jeff with questions and also Thomas, the girl behind seemed to be spacing off for a while and didn't hear any of their conversation until Thomas walked past her gesturing for her to come along.

"And where are you going?" Both Newt and Asterin spoke in unison with crossed arms, "back into the maze." With that he walked away leaving the trio behind, Asterin looked between Minho and Newt before following the boy.