57.

•°•

•°•

The trio ran down the halls shooting the guards that cane to sight and if it wasn't Asterin noticing Janson, Thomas could've died.

Both of them grabbed Thomas as Janson started shooting the place, "Minho? Minho!" She screamed for his name while shooting the guard that popped in front of them yelling at them to freeze.

Asterin and Newt's back were pressed together as they shot the guards that tried to shot them, Thomas taking care of the front. "Newt, get down!" Yelled Thomas shooting the man that tried to shoot his boyfriend

Gunshots fired everywhere as Asterin looked for Minho everywhere, Newt and Thomas ran behind her dodging the bullets, sliding behind the door she looked over to the boys who immediately followed her, "I'm runninf out.." she spoke turning over to the boys who were breathing heavily, shooting the men running.

"We're out." Replied Newt trying to catch his breath, it was difficult for him, especially when the virus was slowly creeping up his veins and spreading like wild fire, "fuck!" Exclaimed Thomas, Asterin looked around and spotted a bomb around her belt, grabbing it she turned over to the boys who stared at her hand.

The bomb slid in front of the 3 guards as Asterin smiled wickedly at them waving goodbye, the bomb exploded as the guards fell to the ground dead, Asterin smiled at her job as Thomas reached over to the girl grabbing her wrist as they ran away clenching their guns tightly.

Thomas suddenly stopped dead in his track as a guard screamed "you three freeze, get down on the ground, Asterin don't make me do this!" He aimed his gun at the trio.

In a blink of an eye the guard was thrown into the wall harshly and a scream echoed, the guy grabbed the guard by the collar before throwing him harshly to the window shouting at him pure rage rushing through his whole body like an electricity.

Thomas and Newt's eyes widened once Minho turned around facing his bestfriends he haven't seen for 6 months, his eyes widened as he gasped for air, Newt and Thomas immediately without second thoughts threw themselves at him startling the boy.

they're real. They're back for me..' He thought hugging them back as tightly as he could.

"This is real?" He looked at them straight in the eyes watching as huge smiles appeared in their faces as they nodded happily before wrapping their arms around him once again, "we are.." muttered Newt to the keeper of the runners pulling away, they could see the exhaustion in his eyes and anger but it soon vanished once he saw them.

"Where is she?" Minho's mind immediately went to his lover looking between the boys who broke away showing the girl who stared at Minho with wide eyes as she froze in her place staring at him begging to god in her mind that he's real this time.