21.

•°•

•°•

The sound of the door slamming open snapped them out of thought as they both pulled away from each other, Newt stared at the two with wide eyes before a smirk grew on his lips, "am I interrupting something? I shall leave you both alone." He said sending a wink towards Minho who rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Thomas is doing well, he's currently resting, so you guys can also rest for at least a few hours." He said closing the door and walking away from the duo smiling, Asterin ears flushed red as she looked away from Minho, "I shall go take a shower.." She muttered in embarrassment before walking inside the bathroom.

Closing the door behind with red cheeks she bit her lip trying to fight the smile that was forming on her lips that Minho was about to kiss, clearing her throat she turned on the water to finally rest her muscles after a long day of anger, blood and fear.

The cold water running down her back was an amazing feeling and it seemed to be calming her nerves down, the feeling of his finger on her hip never seemed to leave her mind nor decided to anytime soon, the shower water, cold and quick, is by far her favourite part of the day.

The soap trailed down her hair down her back then to the ground, turning the water off she stepped out of the shower carefully not to slip and wrapped the towel around her body, and made her way towards the mirror brushing her teeth.

Turning around her eyes widened in fear as she only noticed the clothes she wore this morning hanging on the door and not new ones, she didn't just go take a shower WITHOUT bringing new clothes with her. Asterin cursed under her breath panicking, she wished that Minho wasn't in the room so she can go grab something to wear, opening the door slightly she peeked outside seeing Minho on his bed shirtless.

With red cheeks she looked away thinking of a way to grab her stuff, "uhmm, hey Minho, would you mind grabbing something for me?" She asked the boy awkwardly, Minho looked away from his notebook and turned to look at the girl who was standing at the doorway clenching the towel around her body, his eyes lingered down her face to her exposed thigh with a raised eyebrow.

Asterin noticed his eyes full of passion and the smirk forming on the corner of her lips, cheeks flushed red she cleared her throat earning back his attention, Minho got up and now it was her turn to look down to his exposed perfect abs and followed his movement, his back, lord have mercy, his back was like the back of a perfect greek god and if only she can trace her fingers smoothly down.

Chewing her lip she waited patiently for him to grab something and hand it to her, Minho made his way towards the black haired girl with a smirk he handed her the clothes, Asterin took it quickly and closed the door leaving him speechless, taking off the towel she wore the outfits he handed her.

•°•

Making her way out of the room ruffling her beautiful black hair to dry it she smiled softly at Minho who already seemed to have taken a shower, his hair was down and wet matching hers and was only wearing black sweatpants, Minho slammed the notebook shut and stared at the girl who looked absolutely beautiful in his clothes.

He smiled back at her, showing his dimples, Asterin swore she melted once she saw that beautiful smile of his, but her attention was more on the notebook than at the way he stared lovingly at her, throwing the towel on her bed she slowly made her way towards him going on top of him, she stared deep into his eyes and placed her hands on the bed on his sides, her nose brushed his.

As she could feel his breath hitch and the way he stared back at her eyes wondering if this moment was really happening, something in the way she held perfectly still on top of him, and yet he could feel her heart pounding through her skin. It was glorious, her heart beating matched his like a melody.

Everything happened in a blink of an eye, Asterin snatched the notebook away from him and stood up smiling sheepishly at him like a 5 year old kid, Minho rolled his eyes at the girl, why can't she just kiss him? Minho got up from his bed and slowly made his way towards the girl who was trying to dodge him and keep the notebook in her hand away from him, there was sketches of her everywhere, she was either smiling or cooking.

Butterflies was on her stomach as she blushed a deep red, it was as if they were a married couple trying to live a dream that only exist in movies, where the man draws the love of his life or take pictures of her, and it was adorable, Minho on the other hand was nervous and scared that she might find him weird and a creep for drawing her.

"Listen just ignore that I did that-" he was cut off with her arms wrapped around his neck as she stood on her tiptoes pulling him close to her as possible, the smell of lavender brain washed him as his eyes slightly widened, Asterin was hugging him. His lips brushed against her neck sending a shiver down her spine but she only held him closer to her.

Their bodies pressed against each other like puzzles perfectly, and she could feel the tear blurring her vision once again but she tried not to let them down, his hand slowly yet gently wrapped around her waist as he hugged her back. Both warm in each other's hold. Safe after a shitty day full of death and blood, griever's killing their friends.

They felt safe, in a quiet room they shared, in their arms, warm and lovely.

They didn't want to pull away.

They couldn't.