59.

•°•

•°•

Asterin didn't have anything but her knives and her fists.

Her steps were quiet like feather falling to the ground as she walked inside the room, hologram computers all around the room as Janson stood staring at the computers.

Blue lights all over the dark room as she followed Janson's movements quietly as if she was his shadow but a slap came straight to her cheeks throwing her off guard, he was the first to move running to punch her.

Asterin already moved from her spot dodging his punches very fast that he didn't even notice her disappearance from in front of them until he felt her capture his neck between her arms choking him.

A cold chuckle leaving her lips once she heard his helpless satisfying gasps for air.

Janson soon managed to hit her stomach with his elbow, grabbing her hair and slamming her head against the wall dragging it until blood started flowing out of the side covering the left side of her face.

Flowing down and dropping to the ground as she death glare the man who backed away from her, pulling a knife out from her belt stepping towards him with a murderous look, her head tilting to the side as her steps echoed around the room.

Her eyes cold and bloody like Carrie except it wasn't pig blood but hers, she suddenly swang her knife towards him making him step back in terror, she continued swinging her knife as he dodged with wide eyes.

The sharp knife wasn't on her right hand and for a split second he thought the dagger fell until he felt the sharp sting on his chest.

His chest ripped as he stumbled backwards the knife pulled out with violence as blood splattered on her face like paint as she watched emotionless the way he gasped, oxygen leaving his lungs.

Blood gushing out of his mouth with eyes bulging in disbelief.

He fell to the ground, from his open mouth came gurgling and sputtering sounds begging for mercy (she wasn't giving him any) but she only stared.

Her bloody red face was emotionless but the way she suddenly broke into a wide psychotic ans deadly grin he knew she was waiting for this, she chuckled, her voice deep and raspy.

"Well, you disgusting animal. I'll see you in hell, trust me if I do I'll make sure for you to burn more than now."

She said walking towards the huge computers her hand immediately on the blue screen as she immediately started connecting all the mikes around the city.