Bonus chapter<3

A/N: bro, this book has 148k views, thank you so much and I am so glad you liked this book and thank you for all the love and support<3 here's a quick bonus chapter.

-Mery<3

•°•

8 years later:

The last time Asterin checked, Chuck was this chubby little shank who blushed every time someone complimented him or flushed red in anger whenever someone tried to hit on Asterin, his sister.

But now that he's an 18-year-old teenager, he wasn't the goofy and blushy Chuck, he became more serious and mature (even if he still blushes around a girl his age and Asterin and Minho won't stop teasing him) but still, he changed.

His room was full of handmade figurines, ones even in colors since Asterin found a painting palette and gave it to him as a gift, and speaking of Asterin who was now 24 years old and married happily to Minho became officially the leader of this place, the place that became a whole village with more than 100 people.

She was still the same, smart, sarcastic, and way more confident (anger issues are still present), but she was still Asterin Freud everyone absolutely adored.

"I mean, can you believe that? having an army of dinosaurs and leading them? like you are so badass and with one sign, they can crush every crank!" exclaimed the 7-year-old girl who was sitting on Asterin's lap.

Asterin smiled brightly at the youngest girl, "yes sweetheart, dinosaurs are really cool, you would make a great leader when you grow up!" Sarah smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around Asterin's neck who picked her up with one arm easily.

"I wanna be just like you, Erin!" 

Asterin smiled brightly at the girl who wrapped her tiny legs around her waist, eyes sparkling beautifully, "you will one day, sweetheart." replied the black-haired woman not noticing her husband leaning against the wall with crossed arms and a smile on his lips as he stared at his lover lovingly.

Watching her feed the child his mind wandered to what it would be like to have a tiny them running around, the grin never leaving his lips he made his way towards her, she was whistling and waving the spoon around so Sarah could eat, and that made him melt.

"Atta girl, there we go!" she said, clapping once the girl finished her plate and ruffling her hair, Minho leaned in close to her neck and kissed the spot that always made her flush red.

Turning around with wide eyes she stared up at him, a handsome smirk on his lips as he stared lovingly at her red face, "Minho! There's a kid in front of you!"

She scolded and the man rolled his eyes playfully (he can be jealous of kids sometimes) "angel, go to your mother now, i'll bring you a dinosaur when i come back."