31.

•°•

•°•

Asterin Freud was a literal goddess and she belongs to heaven and not the scorch and Minho knew that, everyone did.

Both the ex-runners were stubborn and their bravery and confidence were the best of them and being the leaders and had the job to protect everyone they love, they tried to hide and ignore the fact that they're slowly falling in love with every move they did.

Holding hands, teasing, neck kisses and blushes were the most amazing way of showing their love and that was enough to tell and show each other that they're in love especially the gladers, but they still had one thing they didn't do...

Kiss.

They so badly wanted to have a moment were no one interrupts and just them standing holding each other as if they were a rich rare diamond, safe from everyone and everything, were their lips are pressed together lovingly, melting against his arms and letting him take control and lead her, a sensual yet sweet kiss, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lips, he kissed her like she wanted to be kissed—maybe rough who knows?

Making her way along with Minho and Thomas in search of supplies she stuffed the water bottles in her back even if her hand hurts, Minho placed his hand on top of hers gently before taking the bottle from her hand with soft eyes, "it's okay, I'll do it." Blinking in confusion she nodded before walking around the place, "Yo, Minho, this looks promising." She said gesturing to the electricity.

Slowly making his way towards it, he slowly turned on the button electricity rushed through the wires and around the whole building and then she felt the regret to turn on the light, "hey Minho, wait!" Exclaimed Thomas, a bright proud smile was on the boy's lips showing his dimples that were so adorable and made her smile.

Then his smile faded and Asterin immediately noticed what seemed to be a woman with no fucking eyes running behind Thomas who was immediately startled by the snarling of a woman who looked like a zombie behind him, "THOMAS WATCH OUT!" She called rushing to grab the boy who backed away in her arms, a groan leaving her lips once he touched her still fresh wound.

She doesn't have eyes but only black hunting deep holes, torn clothes, black liquid dripping from her mouth along with blood, with strange vine-like growths protruding from her body.

Then another snarl was behind them startling the trio who clenched each other in fear, as the monster made it's way towards them, Minho placed Asterin behind him and grabbed the crowbar she handed him slamming it against the cranks head leaving it on the ground trying to get up and attack them.

Another than appeared behind and Asterin flashlight was on another, "LET'S GO!" she exclaimed holding the crowbar tightly in her hand and running towards a door that was inches away from them and the monster was face to face with them, slamming the crowbar against the crank head killing it instantly Asterin slammed the doors open and closed it back along with her partners by her side pushing the door so they can't get them.