32.

A/N: hello my darlings, welcome back, I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for reading this trashy book and my horrible writing<33 thank you especially for all your support, comments and votes, I can't describe how much I love you all.<33 let me know what you think.♡

♡

•°•

Minho was loyal to everyone especially the gladers and Asterin loved absolutely everything about him.

Walking under the sun was one of the most tiring yet worst thing she ever felt, her knees were weak as they walked up the huge rocks and passed by the abandoned buildings, sweat ran down her whole body as she looked around panting heavily making sure to keep an eye on Winston who was getting weaker by the minute, the sudden sound of a helicopter or some sort was heard from the distance.

"Alright everybody hide!" She exclaimed running towards a rock and hid under it followed by the gladers who also did the same both Thomas and Asterin peered over to the sky where was a huge helicopter (she thinks) clearly searching for them, "those fuckers never give up on searching huh?" She said turning to look at her friends making sure they're alright.

"Alright, we gotta move quickly and search for somewhere to rest so W.C.K.D don't find us." Ordered Thomas while getting out of their hiding place and immediately started walking away making her roll her eyes, "yeah no shit, well that is very kind of you Thomas, walking away without a help." She said sarcastically showing her Alby side while helping Winston to get on his feet.

Thomas didn't reply but looked down at her scolding.

Newt's limp was showing, Winston was gasping for air and everyone tried ao hard not to collapse in tiredness, broken bridges and towers everywhere you looked and Asterin held a supportive hand around Winston to keep him steady and wished she could pick him up and carry him but it was impossible.

Winston was glad that she was by his side and held him close helping him with all her strength so he wouldn't fall she almost fell herself on top of him and if it wasn't for her strength she would've fell, laughing slightly with him also chuckling even if he was in terrible pain, Minho was behind them making sure they're alright.

Walking up the hill, Asterin stood beside her brother and stared at the post apocalyptic city in front of her, her hand on Winston's waist as his shoulder was wrapped around her arm even if he was heavy she didn't care as long as he was okay, she could feel the pain all over her body and rushing through her veins and only wanted to rest on Minho's chest or side.

Minho.

Minho.

Minho.

His name never leaves her mind nor wanted to anytime soon, not that she hated it, she absolutely loved it but the fact that she's falling in love with her thinking that he doesn't like her back but only as a friend breaks her, "that's a long way off." Said Newt staring at the mountain that was very far away from them and seemed to slowly start regretting his decision.

Winston suddenly took his bag off and he was about to step in front he fell to the ground and in a blink of an eye Asterin was towering him with wide eyes full of worry and panic, the poor boy was gasping for air as he finally tried to close his eyes listening to Newt's comforting words, "Winston? Can you hear me? It's okay..." he whispered gently.

Asterin immediately took off her jacket and wrapped it around the boy's head to keep the sun from beaming his face, "we gotta carry him or drag him. Newt try to keep him awake, Winston darling we're all here..." she whispered and immediately slid back down the sand looking around for something to carry him with she eventually found a huge wooden board that looked enough to carry him.

She immediately got an idea on how to carry him, Frypan and Minho slid down the hill and watched as she worked putting a warm jacket she found on her bag as a pillow and tied it with ropes she found on the ground, creating what seemed to be a small bed with only thing she found on the ground.

"Help me carry this..." she said holding the head of the carrying thingy she still haven't found a name for, Fry and Minho following after her and trying not to slip as they stepped in the sand leaving their footprints, "where did you find that?" Asked Newt staring at the board in front of him, "it's like a hammock, to carry Winston, I made it."

"That's awesome."

"Damn right, it is."

"I know right? That's my girl."

Everyone turned to look at Minho with wide eyes even Winston opened one eyes and turned to look at the keeper of the runners who didn't seem to care nor notice what he said, the flame of passion and love burned her cheeks but she quickly tried to brush it off and hide the grin creeping up her lips, everyone stared at her weirdly while Teresa rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Clearing her throat she gestured to the bot who was laying on the sand, "help me get him on this uh... wood thingy that looks like a hammock." She said awkwardly while grabbing the boy's leg, the other gladers on each side as they lifted him in one go and placed him gently back down.

•°•

Carrying the boy was difficult of course, Asterin tried so hard to help the boys but they refused scolding her that she already did too much for them and she needs to take care of herself making her huff in annoyance but she listened, by Minho's side giving him to drink along with her brother and wrapping her scarf around Minho's head to prevent him from having a headache.

They soon reached what seems to be a small cave and Winston was sleeping quietly, Newt, Minho and Asterin sat quietly on a rock trying to catch their breathing, handing water to one another and just sat there confronted by each other's presence. But both the ex-runners seemed to notice Newt glaring at a distance once in a while where stood Thomas and Teresa talking.

The trio hated it.

Especially the way Thomas seems to stare at something in the back of Teresa's neck especially at the cut Asterin caused, Newt hoped Asterin would fight her again and so does Minho (he won't lie), the black haired girl was annoyed by Thomas behavior today and she immediately got up and made her way towards the dark brown haired boy.

She grabbed his arm and immediately shoved him away from Teresa who was startled by the girl's presence and backed away in fear, Thomas stared at her with narrowed eyes and watched as she dragged him away from the blue eyes girl before shooting her a glare.

"I told you not to trust her." She said coldly, Thomas seemed to be looking everywhere but her eyes, "I know but-" he trailed off trying not to meet her murderous eyes that was staring deep into his soul, "Thomas, I told you a hundred times not to trust that bitch and thanks to you, Newt's mad and if I ever see you again with her or hurt Newt's feeling, I'll punch you. If you like him then why are you hanging out with her knowing that Newt hates it, huh?" She asked warningly, Thomas eyes widened as soon as she motioned that she'll punch him if he did something bad to Newt again.

"Yeah- uh yeah sorry, I'm so sorry Asterin forgive me-" he trailed off stuttering like a kid, "oh please, why are you apologizing to me, tell that to Newt." She said her tone softened as she tapped the boy's shoulder with a warm smile, "go get him, kid." Before he could even move a gunshot echoed and startled off the teenagers, Aris calling out for them to get down.

Both Asterin and Thomas rushed as soon as possible, Winston was on his knees and gasped for air, everyone was panicking and Frypan couldn't form his words, "I-I don't know, he just grabbed the gun and-" Asterin grabbed her brother's shoulder and stared deep into his eyes, "Hey! Calm down alright!" She said, Frypan didn't want to lose his best friend who was basically his soulmate

Not today.

Not ever.