51.

•°•

•°•

Gally did as told, he never that Lawrence would just easily say yes since he had always been a very harsh person. Gally placed the ladder down the huge hole on the ground and Asterin tilted her head getting ready.

Jorge stopped her from moving as he grabbed her arm firmly glaring at the hole in front of him, "Be careful, Erin." he spoke with a serious look, she smiled back at him nodding, "I'm always careful." she replied looking over to Newt seeing him staring at his hand who was trembling.

She slowly made her way towards Thomas and nudged his shoulder quite harshly, Thomas looked over at her in confusion, "go tie Newt's shoes, his hands are shaking." she said pushing him towards the second in command, Thomas froze and shot her a death glare in which she only ignored and winked at him.

He slowly made his way towards Newt who sighed heavily and started tying his shoelace, Thomas kneeled in front of the boy softly tying his shoe, and could feel Newt's eyes staring at him, his ears reddened as he tried not to look up and meet his crush's eyes.

As soon as he finished, Thomas got up still not making eye contact with Newt who was staring up at him, a few strands of hair falling in front of his eyes which he pushed back swiftly, "We should go.." said the brown-haired boy looking down at Newt, making straight eye contact.

Thoma looked away with red cheeks and slowly made his way back to Asterin who was trying so hard not to laugh at his awkwardness, "oh wow, that was very awkward-" she whispered trying to keep herself from snorting out loud, Thomas smacked the back of her neck making her stare at him with a raised eyebrow and open mouth

"bitch- you're dead." she said punching him straight to the stomach and then smacking his forehead the same way he did to her, he groaned in pain and clenched his stomach tightly. "that's what you get." she huffed slightly in annoyance and followed Gally who got ready to make his way down.

"Gally, take care of these three." he eyed the trio that was about to follow him down, Gally nodded reassuringly and watched as he eyed Asterin who was talking to Brenda quietly. "especially her." Gally nodded once again before making his way down the ladder.

Brenda handed Asterin one of her special guns that had her name carved on it, Asterin disagreed at first but eventually took it placing it on her belt. "thank you, Brenda." with that she followed Gally down the ladder carefully not to slip due to how dark it was getting.

•°•

Newt scrunched his nose in disgust, "this is gross." he said pointing his flashlight around the sewers. "obviously, it's the sewers." replied Asterin slightly rolling her eyes, her voice muffled by the bandana wrapped around her face to keep it hidden and not smell the shitty place.

The light suddenly turned on around the place and here was Asterin pressed against the rusted walls trying to get as far away from the green and icky water as she could. "stay with me. we got a ways to go." thank god she changed her boots to one that she hated to wear, but oh well, at least it's not the ones she loved.