45.

•°•

•°•

She got back from the scorch holding some supplies in a bag and slowly madr her way towards the kitchen feeling eyes on her Asterin narrowed her eyes clearly feeling uncomfortable, she knew that most boys (not the gladers) and girls (except Brenda and Harriet)0 had a crush on her but still her heart belongs to her boyfriend.

Minho only.

No one else.

Sure the boys were attractive and all but no one will pass Minho, the guys in the other hand would never stop talking about Asterin, how beautiful she is, and how they think she might be a goddess but didn't dare to even talk to her knowing that Minho might murder them when he gets back. Eyes burning holes to reach their souls.

But she always caught them staring and would smirk quietly to herself still feeling that burst of confidence, the way they cleared the way for her whenever she's walking as if she was a queen (in which she is) bowing their head so she can't see their heated cheeks.

Brushing past them like wind, her attention, her hands, eyes, her whole body and everything about her belongs to Minho and always will and not some random person.

Narrowing her eyes in confusion she walked inside the room where they keep all the pills and other supplies, putting the pills in the drawer she stared out the window, "well that was weird..." she said placing the first aid case on drawer, "what is?" a warm voice sounded behind her making her turn around, Newt was leaning against the door with a greeting beautiful smile, she smiled back at him even though he could see the pain in her eyes.

Newt loved how she still has a soft spot for him and the rest of the gladers especially him, "people are just staring at me weirdly, anyways how was your day darling?" she asked turning away from the blonde, she could hear his steps getting closer and here he stood beside her helping her organize and clean the room, "It was good "He replied.

Asterin eyes narrowed once again as she turned to look at the boy, something was off and she didn't like it, he seemed to be deep in thoughts. "Did something happen? Did Thomas say something?" she asked in worry, Newt's head snapped towards her at the mention of Thomas as he shook his head, "what? No- nothing happened, Tommy didn't say anything" She sighed in relief.

Poor Tommy, always got the blame.

"Then why are you silent and seem to be thinking about something, just spit it out?" She said waiting for him to finally speak, Newt felt like he was caught doing something bad at how she just read his thoughts.

"Okay so as we all know, W.C.K.D took Sonya, Aris and Minho and we found out that tomorrow might finally be the day, since they were on a different carriage of the train, which is headed to somewhere but the train will pass not far from us so-" he was cut off by Asterin wrapping her arms around the blonde in excitement.