6

•°•

•°•

Telling Minho he's attractive will inflate his ego and it will be so high that he will go around the glade and tell every single person in the glade that she called him attractive, and everyone will be jealous except Newt, Alby and Frypan. And that was why Asterin tried to forget about his naked torso and focus on cooking.

"Hold up, is that Minho's shirt?" Frypan snapped the girl out of thoughts as she looked down at the shirt Mjnho indeed gave her, it was bigger than her but still smelled so good. "Yeah, why?" She replied placing food on Chuck's plate who was bouncing up and down, excited to try her food. "Minho never dared to give someone his shirt, especially this one." Replied Chuck with a teasing grin.

Placing the plate in front of Chuck she smiled warmly at him, "I'm sure he just gave it to me because he doesn't need it anymore, now go eat buddy." She ruffled his hair watching as he jamp in excitement and sat beside Ben who greeted her warmly, Chuck had a smug grin and was eating in front of everyone showing them how lucky he is.

"Yo Asterin, can you please go get that box of vegetables in the box, you can call someone to help you, there is no vegetables." Spoke Frypan peering over his shoulder to look at Asterin who nodded with a smile, making her way out of the kitchen she greeted the boys who stared at her especially the shirt.

Asterin grabbed a hair tie from her wrist and putted her hair into a ponytail, jumping on the box feeling it shake under her at the sudden force, Minho stared at the girl his eyes following her hand as she tied her hair, "want some help?" Gally spoke from on top, Asterin lifted the box in her hand handing it to Gally who tried to look strong in front of her.

Climbing out of the box she closed the gates with a smile, Gally never dared to speak to the girl ever since she came into the box, they created each other every morning and everytime they passed each other but never had a full conversation, the box was full of vegetables and one huge pumpkin.

Grabbing the box from him she smiled softly, "thank you Gally, I'll take it from here." She spoke with a beautiful grin that made him feel a tickly sensation in his stomach, he smiled back at her watching as she walked away holding the heavy box easily as if it was an empty water bottle.

Walking past the table full of boys she placed the box in front of Frypan who smiled brightly at the girl, "thank you girl." Nodding she grabbed the plates and placed it in front of the rest of the boys who still haven't got their food, "thanks Asterin!" Exclaimed Ben, "don't worry about it, Ben." She replied smiling back at him.

Making her way inside the kitchen she kicked Frypan out, "you worked the whole day, go sit, I'll cook something." Fry did as told without arguing, it was surprising at how fast they both got close and how Frypan lets her go inside the kitchen whenever she wants knowing he didn't like anyone inside (in fear they will burn his lovely kitchen)

"Okay everyone, when you finish your food go to sleep!" Ordered Alby walking away, Asterin immediately followed without a second thought, "Is a new person coming tomorrow?" She asked the leader who nodded without looking at the girl, rolling her eyes at him she jogged in front of him stopping him from moving any further.