29.

•°•

•°•

Asterin deep down blames herself, about Chuck's and Alby's death, she will always do especially knowing that she could've saved them, well that was what she thought. And she couldn't help but feel left out whenever Teresa was with them, the feeling that her friends are slowly drifting away. But no, she has to stay strong and not let that happen.

With eyes full of rage both her and Minho threatened the doctors to get on the floor, one even peed as he looked at the ground to petrified to look at her eyes that were like knives, handing Frypan the gun she made her way towards Thomas who was hitting the glass with a chair, grabbing one herself she slammed it against the window with all her force.

Thomas on the other hand glad that she was helping him, nodding at each other they ran towards the window slamming the chairs in unison as the window broke, glass shattering everywhere as Thomas helped Teresa, "Thomas!" She called for the boy throwing her gun towards him before jumping off the window glass breaking under her boots as she slammed the door open, a guard stood in front of both Thomas and Asterin as they stared at the man with wide eyes.

Without a second thought they shot the man who fell to the ground shaking badly, "holy shit." They both exclaimed laughing slightly before running past the guard hurriedly gesturing for the others to follow them, Asterin was behind the ground making sure no one was injured even if she was injured in the arm herself when the glass scratched her while climbing out of it.

Running down the corridor to the main entrance, Thomas groaned in frustration as he tried to open the door with the card she handed him, "Asterin, Thomas!" The sound of Janson calling out for them startled everyone as Asterin without a second thought aimed her gun at the man who immediately raised his hand in the air.

Cocking the gun in her hand Asterin walked over to the group, "open the door Janson!" She ordered the rat man who shook his head, "you don't want me to do that." He said, "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR I'LL SHOOT YOU DEAD!" she yelled, the gladers behind had shivers running down their back at how deadly and contemptuous her voice was as she threatens the man to open the door.

"Listen to me! I'm trying to save your life, the maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the scorch, the elements don't kill you, the cranks will, Asterin, you have to believe me. I only want what's best for you." He said watching as she laughed, "yeah let me guess you're gonna tell me that W.C.K.D is good so I can go back to become one of your guards cause yours duck at their job?" His eyes were full of rage and cruelty and so is Asterin's.

One thing that you should know about her is that with the people she dislikes, she's challenging and murderous and can plan your death in a matter of seconds.

She could see Thomas by her side aiming his gun at them also, "you're not getting through that door, Asterin." He said tilting his head to the side watching as the girl matched him and cocked her head also with clenched jaw, "try me, bitch." She replied coldly, the door suddenly beeping open caught her eyes and Aris and Winston appeared on the other side greeting and panting heavily.

Both Asterin and Thomas started shooting while backing away slowly the black haired girl watching as the rat man hid behind the guards once the gunshot went off "Janson! Hiding behind the guards, come out of the sewers rat man and face us like a man!" She called closing one eyes and aiming her gun straight at Janson who was glaring at her, the bullet was shot straight into his shoulder as the leader groaned in pain.

Thomas grabbed her wrist and immediately started pulling her towards the door who was closing with every step they took, Newt and Minho calling for their partners/lovers who ran, throwing themselves to the ground the duo slid down the corridor and past the door who closed behind them with a thud. Minho helped her to get on her feet and watched as she flipped the man with an innocent grin on her lips.

Minho found what she did back there attractive and very hot, the way she glared and laughed without a single blink of fear was very beautiful, the way he fell in love with her with every move she did, was he attracted to her sudden change if personality from confident and flirty to murderous and dominant, yes.

Asterin turned to look at him and already found him staring at her with red ears, her eyes softened as she grabbed his hand and intertwined her finger with his before running with the rest of the gladers out of the facility and both her and Thomas stood in front of the door clenching the lock thing to open the doors but it was too strong and they needed help, Newt's hand was on Thomas waist as he clenched the metal in his hand along with his boyfriend, while Minho did the same thing with her.

Greeted by the sand and sharp cold wind slapping their faces the group looked at each other before running out of the facility and disappearing in the dark night, "Thomas what is going on?!" Asked Teresa the boy who seemed to be ignoring her and instead focused on climbing up the sand hill, it seems like she won't shut up until he answers her question in which he won't do, not now at least.

"Shut up! Jesus, shut the fuck up we're about to die and you're here asking questions!" Snapped Asterin to the girl who immediately went silent at the black haired girl yelling, piercing dark brown eyes stared deep into Teresa's blue ones.

Sliding down the sand hill the group watched as Teresa ran to what seems to be a building, both Asterin and Newt rolled their eyes in annoyance for what seems to be the 5th time today and followed close behind, "I'm starting to lose my temper, one day I'm gonna punch her so bad she'll die." Muttered Asterin shivering once she was inside the building that was very cold.

"Please do." Said Newt beside her.