55.

•°•

•°•

Teresa worked quietly and Asterin was the last to appear, she sat on the chair clenching her fist in pain once she felt the knife slightly press on the back of her neck. 

Jorge was waiting for her to finish so he can say goodbye, Gally and Frypan watched as she looked down in pain wincing in pain quietly, "she enjoyed that." Gally slammed the napkin full of blood on the table and Frypan scoffed, "you're probably right."

Newt threw some clothes towards them, "here. see if these fit." they thanked with small smiles and turned their focus back to Asterin who was staring at complete emptiness quietly, Chuck slowly made his way towards the boys and took a seat.

"she changed." spoke Gally in a whisper, "yeah, she changed a lot, the only thing on her mind is revenge." sighed Frypan softly, he was worried about his sister and didn't know what to say.

"Are you gonna kill me?" asked Teresa the girl who laughed dryly, "Is that really a question?" replied the black-haired girl laughing, "yes?" replied Teresa with narrowed eyes.

"yes. yes I will, every damn person in that cursed city." she replied, "what have I done?" asked Teresa the girl making her clench her jaw and narrow her eyes in anger, "what have you done? you took my happiness away from me and it's time for me to take yours, stop playing the victim." 

with that Teresa sealed her lips shut not to make her way more angrier than she already is, "done." with that Asterin got up with a hostile glare and grabbed a napkin and pressed it on her bleeding wound slowly making her way towards Jorge who was hugging Brenda.

"it's not usual for you to run away from fights." she spoke watching as they broke away from the hug chuckling, "that's what Brenda exactly said. I just can't help but think if I walk out that damn door, I'll never see you again. We are una familia, I don't want to lose you guys."

Asterin smiled softly at Jorge, for the past 6 months he taught her a little Spanish and handed her some of his favorite DVDs (same thing for Brenda), they both were basically his daughters, una familia like he said.

"You won't. We learned from the best so we'll be safe." she smiled kindly at him, he nodded at her and grabbed what seemed to be another DVD except this one was a Lana del Rey, one of her favorite singers.

He handed it to her watching as her eyes lit up immediately at the sight of the picture. She took it in her hand with an open mouth and looked up at him, "where do you bring these DVDs?" she asked the man who shrugged his shoulder back at her.

"I used to have a lot and took my favorites before leaving.." he replied as if it was a normal thing to hand her one of his favorite things, he looked at his wristwatch and pulled her into a hug with a small smile, "take care of yourself, mariposa"