40.

•°•

•°•

The day passed by Minho and Asterin smiling at each other and stealing kisses whenever they cross paths especially Minho who would pop out off no where and peck her lips every time making her laugh.

The way he would stare at her with heart shaped eyes while she's talking to Harriet, "so you're telling me that you've been in a maze full of girls and not once di you fall in love with a girl?" Said Asterin sitting with Harriet on the mountain rambling about random things, "yeah.." replied Harriet back.

Asterin raised her eyebrow, "yeah no shit. You have a crush on someone and i can see that." Nudging her shoulder she watched as the girl blushed softly, "I suppose there is someone.." she muttered quietly laughing once Asterin turned around in interest with a smile clearly excited to listen to her rambling about the lucky person.

"Who is it?" She asked staring at the teenagers in front of her, "She's so pretty, but... I don't think she likes me back, do you see how she looks at Aris.." said Harriet staring at the blonde girl laughing with Aris who was smiling brightly, Asterin mouth slightly opened as she stared at the two.

"You know, I thought the same thing. You see that boy over there, that hot asian guy with black hair and slightly tanned skin?" She said pointing at Minho who was laughing at probably a joke Frypan made, a smile on her lips as she stared at the happy gladers. Harriet nodded following her gaze, she could see the pure love and affection she had toward the runner and Harriet wished it would be the same thing with Sonya.

"I thought that he hated me, but god i can still remember how protective he was and how I was slowly falling in love with him, I didn't have the balls to tell him though..I was afraid that if I told him, I might lose him forever and our friendship will completely end. But at the end here I am happy with him. And I'm sure that Sonya likes you, girl look at you, you're pretty, amazing and a huge badass and if I was her, I'll fall in love with you the first sight."

She said with a smile, Harriet felt the sudden rush if confidence rush through her body like a wave and she suddenly got the urge to confess her love to the blonde beauty but quickly calmed herself down, "thank you, Asterin." Spoke Harriet with a bright smile on her lips.

Asterin only smiled back and nudged her shoulder gesturing for her to make a move on Sonya, Harriet got up along with the black haired girl before wrapping her arms around her, Asterin froze by the sudden affection but soon wrapped her arms around the girl, hugging her back. "Don't thank me, now go get your girl." With that she walked back down to join the gladers.

"Hey boys!" She greeted with a bright smile on her lips, sitting beside Minho who wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer and pecking her lips earning a soft smile from the girl and another peck on his lips.

The couple turned to look at the trio who stared at them with wide eyes, "Y'ALL ARE A THING?!" Exclaimed her brother in shock, Asterin slammed her hand on his mouth with a laugh.

"Yes we are, don't have to yell it out loud, bro." She said turning to look at Newt who raised his eyebrow at the two, "why didn't you tell us?" He asked the girl who playfully rolled her eyes, "because you were busy flirting with Thomas, god y'all are so gay and so in love." She said watching as Thomas blushed a deep red and looked away from the blonde who was also reddening, he couldn't find what to say back to Asterin for the first time since she's already taken, "oh guess what Newt, even your sister is gay!"

Asterin turned to look at Sonya with Harriet who was smiling brightly at the blonde with eyes that sparkled with pure joy as she stared deep into them, Newt knew that Sonya was his sister and he couldn't just go and tell her without proof cause there is no way she will believe him just like that, so he'll wait.

•°•

Asterin was reading a book in the kitchen while drinking a cup of coffee, she was way into the book that she didn't even notice Minho sneakily walking in until her wrapped his arm around her waist and buried his face on her neck planting soft kisses.

Asterin smiled back turning around and placed her hand on his cheek, placing her mug on the table with a lovely smile on her lips she spoke, "I hate lightning." muttered the girl with her arms still wrapped around Minho's neck, "why is that?" He asked, "cause you could've died, asshole—" she was cut off with a peck on her lips.

"What was that for?" She asked, Minho was always confident, sarcastic and brave in front of the gladers yet look at him, all giggly in her arms and like a kid holding the most precious bear in their arms, "you're cute when you're mad." He replied shrugging his shoulder slightly as if it was a normal thing to say.

Asterin's cheek reddened as she chuckled softly, Minho staring beautifully at her, she was ravishing and he was glad and absolutely thankful for having her in his life especially when she became his girlfriend, her kisses, her laughter, her rosy cheeks, perfection.

"I love you so much, do you know that?" He suddenly said making her eyes widen at the words he just uttered, he never said these three words to anyone before and hearing him say that to her was a complete shock, she blinked once and twice before gathering the courage to reply back to him.

"I've always did, darling." She replied pulling him to a soft kiss, Minho answered back, "I love you too." Her words brainwashed him and he felt weak in her hold but quickly chased her lips.

"Get a room you two!" Exclaimed someone making them pull away with red cheeks flushed in embarrassment, Frypan rolled his eyes at the two before taking an apple from the counter, "there are children in here." With that he left.

Both the ex-runners looked at each other before bursting into laughter’s, her angelic laugh following his chuckles like a music and she had to catch herself from falling due to how hard she was laughing after weeks of suffer and death she was genuinely laughing.

And Minho was more than happy to see his girlfriend eyes sparkling with happiness as she laughed throwing her head back slightly.