Epilogue 3 (final)

•°•

•°•

Asterin's and Newt's friendship was everything, she loved him and he loved her, they were best friends and will always be.

Thomas was pacing back and forth mumbling inaudible words under his breath.

Minho and Asterin eyes followed him as they stood in annoyance, Minho's arms wrapped around her waist as she leaned against his chest with crossed arms.

"I swear if he keeps turning around like fly, i'll hit him." She exclaimed watching Thomas.

"A fly can be annoying and hard to kill so i'll help you." He replied fighting the urge if making his way towards the brown haired boy and smack him so hard that his brain will work properly.

"Thank you, love." She replied not once taking her eyes off Thomas. She turned around to face her lover who looked down at her.

"I have a plan."

Minho smirked, "tell me, beautiful."

She smirked back, "I will go and call Newt telling him that Thomas needs him, we will hide behind one of the trees and watch him propose when he do, we will come out and start singing careless whisper."

He nodded chuckling at the genius plan, "that's ny girl, having genius plan as always." He said leaning in, kissing her lips softly.

"What can I say, I'm yours for a reason."

Thomas stopped, he turned to look at them panicking, "Okay, I have a speech but-"

"Good." She cut him off walking away with Minho, Thomas watched in shock, there is no way they just left him panicking alone, "guys? 5hanks fir the help-" he yelled sarcastically.

Cut off once again but this time, Asterin was calling Newt's name and his eyes widened.

"Newt! Your boyfriend wants to talk he's right there!" Those traitors, he thought wanting to run and murder them, then drown himself.

Newt's soft voice could be heard and then Thomas hid the handmade box behind him, looking around for a way to just die.

Asterin and Minho immediately ran in the small forest, hiding behind a tree listening to the two couples conversation.

Newt greeted his boyfriend with a warm grin and kissed his forehead lovingly, "what did you want to talk about, Tommy?" He asked his boyfriend who tried so hard to not make eye contact.

"Okay- uhmm-"

"Are you alright, you seem pale?" Newt reached over to check if he had a fever but Thomas only gulped and spoke in a hurry, "let's get married!" He bursted out.

Newt froze, "you are my boyfriend, best friend, my love, my heart, my soul, you are my everything, and I know this sounds so fucking crazy and out of no where, but saying I love you isn't enough and I want to show you how special you are to me, I want you to be part of my life and never get out of it, I want you. Even if i'm yours and you're mine, I want you to be my husband. So please..." he sat on one knee looking down and holding the box shakingly.