nineteen.

It's been a month since we brought the citizens of Woodbury back to the prison. During that time, Daryl, Kelly, and I would bring back anyone we discovered on our runs. The three of us go out twice a week, scavenging, and scouting people out. I was glad to be back out in the field. Though, I still feel the threat of the Governor looming over our heads. It's not over. I can feel it in my soul.

Speaking of Daryl, things seem to be back to normal between us, for the most part. We had our long-promised talk and worked things out. Not long after, he moved his stuff into my cell now that we have more foot traffic through the prison. Some nights he takes the floor, but on the harder nights, he crawls into bed next to me.

Kelly and Charlee found their own cell. Their reason being, "the lovebirds could use their own room." I still view Daryl as a friend, but once or twice a day, someone has made a similar comment about us being in a relationship. Awkward, am I right?

Kelly had started seeing one of our newbies; her name is Isabella. She's a beautiful blonde hair, green eyed sweetheart. In my opinion, she brings out some of his better qualities. Maybe he finally found someone who can battle and conquer his demons with him. Charlee has become quite smitten by someone we brought in last week. Like her, Ezra has black hair that kisses his shoulders, and a tattoo sleeve that's dedicated to horror movie icons. I couldn't be happier for the both of them.

Rick started a farm to feed our ever-growing company. I found him a few weeks ago, asking if I'm able to start my own garden for herbs. I pointed out a small section I could weed out, and fence around, so people would know it's not part of the food. He gave me a very knowing look when he agreed. Much like Hershel, my own practice is very important to me.

I've spent more time with Carl, Maggie and Glenn. Even taking over with helping Carol and Beth care for Judith. It took me awhile to step up, given the whole Sophia thing and losing my own little Luna. Carol understood my deposition. At first, I struggled with my mixed feelings. As a woman, I had to talk my ovaries down. Though, I know it would be next to impossible to have a small human, thanks to Owen. Eventually, I won, and am able to hold and feed her without getting that wretched baby fever. Motherhood is not made for me in this world, anyway.

I stalk across the storefronts, finding one of the metaphysical sorts. Before I get too excited, I study from the outside, watching for any movement of the undead kind. Once I determine it's clear, I motion to Daryl and Kelly that I'm going in.

Sure, this isn't on the list of needs; I decide upon finding this that it's on mine. It's time to check something off my bucket list. We got everything else we needed for everyone else back home at the prison.

"Give me a minute." I mouth to them. I watch as they lean against Kelly's black truck. He found one that caught his eyes during a run from a few weeks ago. He got tired of riding bitch between Daryl and me.

I kick the door down, crouching down behind the wall, waiting just in case I didn't see any of the dead that could've been hidden deep inside the store. Only one stumbles out, I jump up, cutting it down with my knife. I step over the body, walking inside the store. Thankful I had decided to grab two of my bags, I start putting seeds, crystals, incense, candles and anything else that catches my attention in my bag as I walk the isles.

I pocket a few coins and a plastic bag from behind the register. I strut back over to the candles, stuffing the left over black and purple ones in the bag I took a second ago. I tie the bag close, wrapping it around my sword.

Once I'm done, I saunter out, handing my bag over to Kelly so he can put it in the passenger seat of his truck.

I shrug when Daryl's eyes find mine. "The world is gone to shit," I point to the store now behind me, "and those places are expensive as fuck. I always wanted to raid one. Now we have to find a bookstore someday." I grin as he chuckles, shaking his head.