seventy.

I trip over Daryl as I stumble back over to the desk, trying to reach my swords. Irritated that I decided to opt for shorts and an extra shirt Daryl had hidden inside the bag on his bike. Lest we forget I'm walking about barefoot along the floor. My brown hair hangs freely around my upper back. He mumbles something incoherent under his breath, but upon spotting my startled deposition, his blue eyes snap between me and the door I left ajar. I don't bother offering an apology, "time to get up, ladies and gentleman. Death is knocking on our door!" I shout, "walkers are here!" Daryl barrels out the door without another word, his crossbow tight within his grasp, with my big sister and childhood friends scrambling after him. I grab Jamie, pointing to the desk as I get down to his level, "lock the door behind me. Hide under the desk until someone you know comes knocking on that door, okay?" He nods, face twisting in nervousness and uncertainty. I ruffle his hair before I turn on my heels, rushing out the door to join my family and friends.

I come face to face with a walker the second my feet cross into the lobby. Surprised, I duck as I bring my sword down on its skull.

I spot one of the dead creeping up behind the King. I rush over, jumping over bodies with ease. Ezekiel's eyes widen at my advance, "duck!" I scream through the noise. He does as I order, my back connects with his as I roll over, cutting the corpse's head from it's shoulders in one fluid motion. The king straightens up, bringing his foot down, crushing the skull that's snapping at the two of us.

"Thank you, warrior Dixon." He bows, before heading off to aid our friends.

I smirk, shaking my head. I hope that man never changes. As much as he annoyed me upon our first meeting, he's grown on me over our last few encounters.

I spin on my heels, continuing on this deadly dance with the my friends and the dead. Swing. Run. Save. Swing.

I come to a sudden halt as a walker rounds the corner, almost colliding with one another. It's cold dead hands reaching for me; I kick it back a few feet as I back peddle before I could register I'm outnumbered for a brief moment; I feel a second set of dead hands wrapping around my arm, the sounds of its decayed maw snapping at me reach my ears. Fear slithers across my flesh, I let out startled yelp. His boney fingers loosen when Jesus appears out of thin air, saving me from certain death as his knife lodges in its skull. I trip over the corpse he had just recused me from as the first one impales itself on the blade of my sword.

Jesus chuckles at the scene in front of him. I just killed a walker without trying; the dumbass fell on my sword in a starving frenzy. He offers his hand, helping me back to my feet. "Only you, Lilith." He breathes out after me as I continue my mad dash through the lobby, trying to navigate through the bodies and walking dead.

I rush up the stairs, slashing at a walker that's tumbling down the stairs. When it's moans are abruptly cut short, I remove my leg, allowing it to fall the rest of the way down to the ground.

"Vanessa!" A voice slices through the chaos. I glance down, seeing Siddiq watching me from the bottom floor. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm fine! I ain't letting the dead overwhelm us." I wave my hand dismissively as I take two stairs at a time, not waiting for any retort the nice doctor might offer.

When my foot kisses the ground of the second floor, I spin the dual swords in my hands as I begin to clear this level.

I stumble upon a room where Rick and Morgan are working side by side, taking the geeks down together. I observe one shambling behind Rick, I shove the officer out of my way, bringing my leg up, kicking its chest. It's back connects the wall. I bring my sword up when Daryl runs in, thrusting his knife into the skull.