(55) Tick Tock -Shipped Off pt.6-

-Slight Trigger Warning-
If physical abuse(it's just one incident) makes you uncomfortable, please tread with caution.

Kahmunrah scowls as he spins around to see you stomp towards him. You were fuming and were at the end of your rope with this wannabe pharaoh. Kahmunrah's scowl fades when he only sees you. He grins. "Queen (Yn), how lovely of you to stop by to see the rising of my undead army!" He snaps his fingers and you feel two men who were in all black and white and wearing suits grab ahold of your arms to restrain you.

You pull against the men, but their grip only tightened with each attempt you made at escaping. "Let go of me!" You command.

"Don't get her involved! It's me you wanted, remember?!" Larry
shouts.

Kahmunrah chuckles with his sickeningly sweet voice. "Aww, there's no fun in that, now is there?" He grins. "Besides, I'd love a test subject for my army."

You gasp. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would. And I will." Kahmunrah turns back to the door and re-enters the combination. You brace yourself for an undead army attack, but nothing comes. Kahmunrah nervously chuckles. "It seems mother and father changed the combination on me."

You fake-pout. "How unfortunate for you."

Kahmunrah's face turns sour as he glares at you. "I hate it when women speak out of place." He stares at you for a moment and devilishly grins. "But perhaps your presence isn't a total loss."

You nervously swallow the lump in your throat. Me and my big mouth...

Kahmunrah runs his rough fingers along your cheek. "You, my dear, will make excellent bait." He lowers his voice. "Let's see how much I'll have to do to you before your boyfriend steps in."

"He isn't here." You quickly lie.

Kahmunrah sighs. "Again with the talking. So annoying." Without warning, Kahmunrah slaps his hand across your face. You let out a gasp and your head jerks back from the force. "Come out come out wherever you are brother!" He calls out into the room.

Kahmunrah raises his hand in the air to hit you again, but Ahkmenrah was already charging toward his brother. He tightly grabs onto Kahmunrah's wrist, holding him back. "How dare you touch her." He says through gritted teeth. "You brother, are a snake. You're a lying, malicious, snake. I hope the Egyptian gods strike you down for what you've done."

Kahmunrah keeps a straight face. "Ahkmenrah I'm impressed. I didn't think you had it in you to actually stand up for anyone." He rips his arm from Ahk's grasp. "But unless you want to see the love of your life dead, you'd better give me the combination."

"Don't do it Ahk!" you call. "I'm not worth it."

Ahkmenrah turns to you. "You're worth everything to me, (Yn)." You can't help but blush. Ahkmenrah's breath hitches and he looks back at his brother. "Mother and Father never told me the secrets of the tablet."

"Well then that's too bad for her...isn't it?" Kahmunrah says, holding a khopesh up to your neck.

You wince as the metal gently grazes your neck.

"Wait!" Larry quickly steps up to Kahmunrah. "We'll get you the combination! Just don't hurt her."

"Very well Mr. Daley. I'll give the two of you exactly one hour to figure it out." Kahmunrah shoves the tablet into Ahk's hands. "If you don't, I shall kill your friends, brother. Starting with your precious queen."

"I hate playing damsel." You mutter.

Ahkmenrah looks at you with worried eyes. You hated seeing him so upset.

"And please don't think about escaping," Kahmunrah continues. "For I shall be watching."

"One hour?! Look, I don't even know how to begin deciphering this thing, alright? Really!" Larry says.

Ahk sighs. "Be reasonable brother."

"Aw, what a pity." Kahmunrah fakes a sad smile. "Your girlfriend seemed like such a lovely woman. Oh well...tick tock brother. Your hour has begun."

You manage to wriggle out of the men's grip and run over to Ahkmenrah. "You'll figure this out. I believe in you." You manage to place one last kiss on Ahk's lips before you're recaptured.

"C'mon Ahk. Clocks ticking." Larry says, placing a hand on the young pharaoh's arm.

Ahk tries to give you a reassuring smile. You smile back as the two run out of the building.