Chapter Fourteen

"I want you to fuck me. Just for tonight, I'm not Mrs. Escarra, I'm not Oliver's, I'm not married. I'm yours. Just for tonight."

Hours earlier...

I wore light pink cropped tailored trousers, light pink lace top that was covered by my neutral color blazer, and I paired the whole outfit with champagne color stiletto pumps. My hair was in its natural curls, they weren't trying to straighten like I wanted them to today so i just left it.

"I'll be home late tonight. I have a dinner with my mom then some more work at the company." Oliver said as he rushed downstairs, bright and happy.

"You seem happier than usual about being home late tonight." I grabbed my coffee and brought it into the living room.

"I'm just having a good morning that's all baby." He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Have a good day." He said before rushing out of the door. Weird.

Just as I was leaving, my phone buzzed with a notification and I quickly set my bag in the passenger seat and my coffee in my cup holder.

Alessandro
I hope you make big progress with your case today. I also hope you fucking bury Nate and his pathetic career, have a good day butterfly.

I blushed at the text.

Me
Thanks. I hope you succeed in whatever a company needs to succeed in. Have a good day, Sandro.

I hadn't even thought about the nickname until after I sent the message and I literally wanted to punch myself.

Alessandro
Sandro... last time I heard you call me that was when I was pleasuring you. I like the nickname. It's... cute.

Me
Im never saying it again.

Alessandro
We'll see about that. Destroy Nate today in court. I have faith in you.

Me
You always do and I appreciate it.

Alessandro
Anything for you, my love.

I set my phone down in the passenger seat as well and distracted myself with music before I was late because I was flirty with my side-piece.

I pulled into the parking lot of the church and quickly got out. Paparazzi didn't waste any time in swarming me but I got into the building just as they were getting close. It's like running from a herd full of children.

Brenda and I walked into the courtroom, being right on time, and stood as the Judge walked in. "Please be seated." Everyone sat down and Judge Matt nodded in Nate's direction. This whole day has been weird.

"Let's begin-" He started but the doors opening in closing interrupted him. Everyone looked back, including Brinda and I, and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. Alessandro came. He came to watch me in court.

I was making myself more nervous by trying not to be nervous.

Even as everyone watch him sit right behind me he maintained eye contact with me and smirked. I had to turn away to not cause any ruckus or speculation but I'm sure he saw the blush that was creeping up my neck.

After marking everyone that was needed in the court present, we started. "I'd like to present my first piece of video-graphic evidence." I said as I stood and fixed my blazer.

"I hope you have the means to present this evidence?"

I nodded. "I do, your honor."