Chapter Forty-Seven

Alessandro

Happiest man ever.

That's how I was feeling all of today. Like the happiest man ever. Athena was finally my wife, we were having a child. I smiled at that.

Carrying her into the hotel bridal style, we went up to the top floor were the best and most expensive suite was. Her dress and veil were not helping at all and at this point I regretted telling her to go over four hundred thousand.

Once we were in the room she was still a smiling mess. "I don't want today to be over." She said, turning to me as she took of her veil.

"Me either. Maybe we can get married again tomorrow." I smiled down at her as she laughed.

"No way. You'd go broke." She wrapped her arms around me and I slid mine around her.

"We'd go broke, baby. Your my wife now, my money is your money."

"And my money is yours, right?"

"No. Your money is your money." She rolled her eyes playfully, knowing what my answer would be. "I love you, Mrs. Sinclair."

"I love you too, Mr. Sinclair." She pecked my cheek and turned, starting to take her dress off. "Go in the bedroom. I have a surprise for you in there." I smiled and stepped over her dress, rushing to see what was in the bedroom.

It was decorated just like I wanted but I didn't know that they'd instal a pole in here as well. Athena was about to dance on a pole for me. Yeah we are never getting a divorce. I slipped my tuxedo coat off with a smile and went to sit in the chair that was placed in front of the pole.

I took my tie off, looking outside at the dark sky. Fuck I was already hard just thinking about her being on the pole. Throwing my tie somewhere on the ground, I sat upright and waited for my bride to walk in.

"Alessandro." She called for my attention and got it. Athena was in a light pink thong that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and a bra that pushed her breast up and showed me her nipples. "You like?" All I could do was nod and continue to stare at my wife. She smiled, walking over in the white see through robe she had on. It reached all the way down to the ground with fur on it as well.

She stopped in front of me, slowly untying the robe. "Will this hurt the baby?"

She smiled, "No. I checked with the doctor already." I nodded and watched as she tied my hands on the armrest of the chair. "Now be quiet and let me dance for you."

"Yes ma'am."

When my hands were tied she went to start up the music then walked up onto the stage. I watched in amusement as she walked around the pole. She wrapped her hands around the pole, swinging around it and wrapping her legs around it as well. The top half of her body moved away from the pole, leaving one hand on it she swung around.

Both of her hands were put back on the pole and she opened her legs as she moved. When the fuck did she learn to strip. They closed back around the pole and, leaving one hand on it, she leaned away from the pole, moving her hands on the side of her body.

When she reached the ground, her hand stayed on the pole as she moved her legs up, her feet touching the floor. She moved back down, one leg going straight out while her other knee was in the air. She rolled onto her stomach, keeping one leg in the air and sat up arching her back in the process. She leaned all the way back her hands moving down to her panties before she got up to her feet.

Athena swung her leg around the pole crossing them and reaching back to hold her heel. She was back on her feet, walking around the pole and doing a little wrist roll. She wrapped the inside of her knee around the pole and didn't a slow spin until she was on her knees.