Chapter Thirty-Seven

It had been a few days since we last saw Wren and I was worried. Glad that she hadn't called me because it meant she was okay but worried because she might've lost my number.

You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to see that Sabrina was using. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was a bit shaky. I hated that I had to let Wren go back into the environment but I couldn't do anything about it. I could tell CPS but like Alessandro said, once the mother is clean Wren will end up right back with her and then Sabrina will go back to using.

Today I had to meet with lawyers and possibly Oliver about the divorce. He had finally signed the papers after putting up a fight on why we shouldn't be divorcing. The divorce would be annoying to deal with because Oliver seemed so persistent on me changing my mind.

Alessandro was still asleep when I got out of the shower. He looked so sexy laying on his stomach and his arms folded underneath the pillow. Sighing I went into the closet and changed into a black spaghetti strap dress that stopped just below my knees. I slipped on a pair of matching heels before walking out of the closet and gasping in surprise.

Alessandro stood there, in his plaid pajama pants, looking down at me. "Are you leaving now?" I pursed my lips and nodded, suddenly feeling like I couldn't breathe. "How long until the meeting actually starts."

"Um- uh, twenty minutes." He nodded, taking note of my nervousness. I was turned and bent over in a second, my dress being hiked up to my waist.

His hot breath hit my ear as he whispered, "I want you to be thinking of me while your with him." His teeth tugged at the skin on my neck, his hand moving my panties to the side. I moaned at the feeling of his hand cupping me. "How this pussy was fucked— hard— over and over again."

He slipped one finger in and I instantly clenched around him. He kissed at my shoulder and slipped in another finger. With the speed of his fingers moving increasingly fast I was so close to coming. "But after that little stunt you pulled last night. You don't deserve to come."

A whine slipped past my lips when he slowly slid his fingers out. "I fucking hate you."

He chuckled, fixing my panties and dress. "I love you too." He kissed my cheek, not caring that he just gave me the female version of blue balls. I rolled my eyes at him and fixed the strap of my dress. "Let me walk you out."

"Fuck you." In a instant I was pushed up against the wall, his hands pinning my wrist behind me.

"Repeat that for me one more time." His voice was deep, demanding and it sent a wave straight to my pussy.

"Fuck. You." I dug my own grave from that comment.

His hand that was trapping my wrist gripped my chin, making my lips form a pout. My dress was hiked back up, my panties pulled to the side and three of his fingers entering me. "You've really hurt my feelings, butterfly."

My hands gripped his shoulders as his fingers spread me and fucked me hard. "You want to act like a bitch, hm?" I shook my head but nodded at the same time, probably looking like an idiot. He chuckled, "Bend over."

"A- Are you-"

"Now." His fingers moved out of me and when I didn't move he forcefully turned me around and bent me over the dresser. "You seem to have a hard time following directions. Do I need to teach you manners?"

"N- No, sir." My wrist were pinned to my back, him spreading my legs. I was so wet that it had started dripping down my legs, my ass and pussy were now on full view for him.

"I think I do. Twelve spankings. If we have time you get more. Count, mess up or forget you'll be late for your meeting. Understand?"

"Yes sir."