Chapter Thirty-One

I laid back on the table, shots all the way down my stomach. We were all drunk and still playing sex Jenga. Alessandro was playing now and he had to drink shots on my stomach. "You good, butterfly?"

"I'm good, sir." I winked at him and he smirked but rollled his eyes.

"Okay! Drop one and Kano and Leslie win." Rosa said with music playing in the background.

"Alessandro isn't half as talented as I am." Kano said cockily.

"Let's not forget who won all of the metals and trophies through highschool and college."

"Shut up and go." Rosa complained and they both rolled their eyes. Alessandro started from the bottom, downing two shots in only a few seconds. Only three more to go.

When he finished Rosa looked at us then Leslie and Kano. "We have a winner!" Everyone started laughing at Kano's and Leslie's sore losing faces. Me and Alessandro laughed, throwing our win in their faces, before kissing. "Do that on your own property. Sex addicts." Rosa rolled her eyes, forcing us both off the table.

Rosa brought out a deck of Uno cards as we all started bickering about who really won. "Did we drop one? No. Plus, Kano works slow."

"My tongue is quick, though." He stuck his tongue out, putting it between his fingers. "Leslie knows."

"Shut up you horny fuck." He chuckled, kissing her on the cheek before scooting her chair closer to his. I was sitting in Alessandro's lap and I could feel Katherine staring into the side of my head.

"Okay, Uno Flip. Everyone's played before?" We all nodded. "Everyone's sober enough to play?" We nodded again. "I'll beat every one of y'all's ass. If I win, Alessandro I want a Jeep and a limo."

"Fuck you. Buy your own shit." He rolled his eyes as I moved to a chair next to him.

"Why do that when I can take yours? Sharing is caring, brother." She handed everyone seven cards and we'd start one the dark side. I had doubles plus three draw fives.

"We're going this way." She moved her hand starting left and ending right. Katherine sat right by me so it felt good I'd be the one to get her out. "Alessandro I want a Jeep and a penthouse for myself when I'm mad at you."

"Why does everyone want something from me? I don't have shit." He lied.

"Your the richest one, baby. Also, I was going to get that Jeep and penthouse whether I won or not." I kissed his cheek.

"You guys are so cute." Rosa said sarcastically then rolled her eyes.

"Awe, do you want a kiss, sweetie?"

"I do as a matter of fact." We leaned over the table as she pointed to her cheek and I pressed my lips against it.

"Your just going to let your girlfriend kiss everyone tonight? I wouldn't dare disrespect my partner like you are." Katherine said, disgust laced in her voice.

"You don't have a partner to disrespect. How about you stay in your hoe-ish lane and leave me and my relationship alone?" She scoffed, crossing her leg and looking back at her cards.

Alessandro set four fives down, only having three cards left. I placed two sixes down, having one more set of doubles. Katherine pulled from the deck and I laughed at the ten extra cards she gained. "Yeah, Katherine's going to lose." We all laughed and so did Katherine.

Jasper placed a draw five down, then Rosa, then Leslie, then Kano. "Baby." He grabbed my chin so I'd look at him. "You know I love you, right?"

"It's okay, Sandro." I smiled and he pecked my lips before setting two draw fives down. Everyone leaned back in their seat, nervous but amused expressions. I placed one down and everyone started laughing, their mouths open in shock and curiosity.