Chapter Forty-Two

Alessandro

It was 10:50 now and I don't know why I was so fucking nervous. She texted me that she'd be here soon and that I better be ready. We're going to be late because of her and she's telling me I need to be ready.

I spent at least an hour to make sure I looked good enough for her. I put on the silver chain she liked so much along with a few rings and the watch she got me. I also sprayed on some of her favorite cologne of mine and made sure my hair looked right.

I had never gotten ready to go somewhere with a woman, but I felt like I needed to look good for Athena.

Athena
On my way now.

I let a breath of relief at the message. We would take a limo because since the event was about her, I wanted to make her the center of attention. Better fashionably late than late because we were fucking like rabbits.

My jeep pulled up and it was in this very moment that I regretted having my windows tinted because now I had to wait a few seconds longer to see her. I fixed my suit and straightened my stance. "No! Don't get out of the car I have to present you." Serene said and closed the door as she rushed to the passenger side. "I'm preparing you to see one of the most gorgeous dresses on the most gorgeous woman."

"Just open the damn door."

She rolled her eyes just like Athena would. "Impatient ass." Serene opened the door, and it wasn't until know that I realized I was holding in a breath. She stepped out her clear stiletto's becoming visible. The only reason I knew they were stiletto's was because I had gotten her at least a dozen of them.

I sucked in an even bigger breath when she was fully out of the car. Athena wore an off the shoulder, dusty blue mermaid dress. It had a high slit and it pushed her breast up just enough. Again, the only reason I can describe this dress is because she has thousands of them in the closet.

Athena was standing there with a smile looking at me as if I was the most handsome thing to walk earth as Serene fixed up her curled hair. Suddenly I felt underdressed in her presence. My eyes trailed all over her body, her were nails done and so was her makeup. I'd seen her in a thousand dresses and this one had to be on my top three favorite dresses of hers. Athena walked over to me her brown eyes bright under the lights and I felt my knees grow weak.

I took her hand and kissed the butterfly tattoo before kissing her cheek. I didn't want to ruin her lipstick so lip kisses would have to wait right now. "You look... maravilloso." Her cheeks grew light pink.

"Y te vets guapo." I felt that little flutter in my heart when she said that. Her accent made my dick jump and I so badly just wanted to take her inside and fuck her.

"Alright, alright. You guys are late now. I'll take care of Wren while your gone." The backseat window rolled down and Wren popped her little head out with a wide smile.

Athena and I both walked over there and I pulled her out of the car. "You'll be good while we're gone right, Angel?" I asked holding her in my arms.

"I'm always good."

I smiled. "Sure. We'll see you when in the morning, okay? Be good for Serene." She nodded and I kissed her on the cheek.

"See you later, Wren." Athena kissed her other cheek then I set her back in the car. "No later than nine, Serene." Athena said and she sounded like a mom.

"You sound like her mom. Go and have fun." They gave each other a quick peck on the lips. I opened the door for Athena and she gave them one final wave before getting in.