Chapter Thirty-Five

I wore a white long-sleeved mini bodycon dress that showed a bit of cleavage. I was slipping on my lace-up heels with cross-straps, and it showed off my newly done white nails, while Alessandro was leaning against wall and holding my ripped denim jacket. "Baby, you came two minutes earlier than I wanted. There is no reason it has taken you an extra thirty minutes to get dressed. If we're late it's on you."

I rolled my eyes and slipped on my last heel before standing up. "We might've been their earlier if you hadn't decided to fuck the shit out of me." I pulled some of my hair over my shoulders, deciding to leave it in it's curly state.

"You wouldn't have gotten fucked if you didn't have such great pussy. It's not my fault you were blessed with a pussy that I can't get enough of." I looked at him with a disgusted face and he chuckled. Moon walked in, sniffing Alessandro's foot before rubbing against him and purring.

"I think she likes you." I smiled, walking over to pick her up. "How did you get up here, hm?" Moon was wiggling her little tail and tilting her head to the side. When I looked up at Alessandro he was staring at me with a smile on his face. "What?"

"You look stunning." He handed me my jacket, taking Moon out of my hands so I could slip it on.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I wanted to fuck him so bad. He was wearing a burgundy dress shirt with black slacks, my favorite chain laying on his chest.

"We're bringing her right?" I smiled at the way his attention was on Moon, petting her. She sat on his arm and meowing as he stroked her fur. I hummed in response, grabbing my purse off the dresser and walking past him. Moon was sitting on his arm like a little princess while he had his free hand placed on my ass.

I took the car keys, looking at him with a pout. "Please? I swear I won't crash it." I gave him a smile and he stared down into my eyes thinking.

"Fine." I squealed and ran to the elevators. "But if you crash it I'm going to let you die in the car." I told him to grab a small to-go bag of kitten food I had just in case.

"You would never. You love me way too much."

"Whoever told you that lied." We walked outside, thankfully paparazzi wasn't around.

"You weren't saying that when your mouth was on this 'you can't get enough of' pussy." He looked at me horrified and covered Moons ears making me laugh.

"Such vile words." I got into the driver seat with a big smile. Moon was placed on his lap and she played with the little toy he grabbed.

"Okay, first things first. They'll mainly be speaking Spanish so I'll let you know if their talking shit about you." He chuckled as I pulled out onto the road. "Second, my father is an alcoholic, my mother as you know is a retired lawyer, and my brother is overprotective. Father, Carson Escarra. Mother, Elora Escarra. And my brother is Damien Escarra. Remember those names." He nodded. "Now, my family isn't as put together as yours. We are literally all over the place. A fight happens almost all of the time we have these big family gatherings. There will be a lot of kids since the women in my family won't stop having kids. We must protect Moon from those monsters at all times."

"I'll be sure to keep her with me or you at all times." I nodded with a satisfied smile.

"The only kid to trust her with is Adalia. She's the sweetest one of them all. You'll probably get dragged around a lot. My dad will definitely take you and have you grill. Damien will just give you the regular speech of not too hurt me. My mom will judge us both." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Carson, Damien, and all of my uncles will drag you inside and make you watch football or something. Georgia Falcons is who you cheer for. Elora will just stare at you with an attitude."