Chapter Sixteen

Alessandro

Athena's hand moving over my stubble woke me up and I have never woken up to a more beautiful view. She was still asleep, her hand still subconsciously moving, her mouth parted, and her body relaxed. I've never really saw her relaxed, she's always tense when she's around Oliver or other people.

The sunlight coming through from the windows illuminated her perfect face, her skin glowing. She looked so peaceful.

I brought her closer to me and her hand fell down to my chest. Her hand was now in a loose fist and she scooted closer to me, her leg over both of mine. I moved her hair from her face so I could have a better view of her.

All I could do was stare. Even sleeping, she looked absolutely gorgeous. I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed. She tossed and turned as soon as I stood up so I placed a pillow under her. After giving her one more kiss on the forehead, I walked downstairs to start breakfast.

I found myself smiling as I started making her an omelette. I liked knowing she was upstairs and I'd be able to reach her whenever I could. That she was under my roof and that I'd be having breakfast with her. I liked the feeling of her just being around.

When I finished making her omelette and started on her bacon I felt small arms wrap around me and kisses on my back. "Good morning."

"Good morning, butterfly. Did you sleep well?" She hummed in response and peaked around. Athena watched as I made her bacon, patiently and quietly.

I enjoyed her company, even if we weren't talking to each other it was nice to have her around. She placed one last kiss on my back before hopping on the counter. "I didn't know you could cook."

"I have a lot of secret talents." I put the bacon on a separate plate and started on pancakes.

"That you do, Mr. Sinclair." I clenched my jaw and tried to ignore the way she said my name. She smiled, swinging her legs back and forth and acting innocent. "I'd like to explore one of your more... not so secret talents."

I looked at her and saw her slowly opening her legs. "Athena. Im making you breakfast."

"I'm a little hungry for something else." She bit her lip and leaned back a bit. I took in a deep breath and forced my attention back down to the pancakes, flipping them over. "Oops." She said when her panties fell onto the floor.

She was going to be the death of me.

She slid her hand up her thigh slowly and kept her eyes on the side of my head. Don't look at her. Don't look at her. Don't look at her.

I couldn't help but take a little peak that turned into a full on stare. She kept her legs spread open and started pleasing herself on my counter. My cock was twitching in my pants as she let her mouth fall open. She unbuttoned my shirt and started to massage one of her breasts.

"Oh Sandro..." She moaned making my dick harder than it already was. "I wish these were your fingers instead of mine..." I looked down at the pancakes to see that they were all done and quickly moved them onto a plate.

I walked over to her, she had a smirk on her lips as I stood in front of her. "You want my fingers inside of you, slut?" My hand moved up her thigh.