Bonus Chapter Two

Athena

I walked out of the closet wearing a black skirt that went down to my knees and a white blouse while being on the phone with Bree, my newest client. "If you go to his home he'll be able to file a restraining order on you and that'll be more evidence against you than we want."

This was a custody battle and the father was fighting to be able to get his daughter with full custody but Bree doesn't see him fit and neither do I. He's been married six times since her daughter, Angie who is only one, was born. He had a terrible record and was still acting like a reckless teenager in his mid thirties. There was so much more evidence as to why he wouldn't be a stable father for Angie.

She groaned with annoyance, "He's making me look bad in front of my child!"

"And I understand that but if you want your daughter with you and only you then I need you to listen to me." She sighed, mumbled a fine, and I smiled, "Great. I'll see you in a couple of hours."

I walked over to Alessandro, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Come here." He said sleepily, when I tried to pull away. God, this man.

"I have to get the kids ready for school in, like, twenty minutes." He was sitting up now, pulling me down into his lap and hiking my skirt up. "Ale-" I closed my eyes, sealing my mouth and swallowing. "M- Meeting. Mmm." He had slipped his hand passed my yellow thong and rubbing soft circles on my clit.

"You could care less about that meeting right now." He said, pressing a finger against my entrance and continuing the slow circles on my clit.

"I- I- School. Meeting." I breathed out.

He pushed himself up against me, "Twenty minutes. That's all I need." Which was a lie because he ended up staying between my legs for thirty minutes.

***

Alessandro was sitting at the island, his computer in front of him and dressed in black slacks and a tight fitted white button up, smirking at me. I smiled at him, looking down with a blush as I grabbed Amaras bowl of cereal. "Mom," Wren called and I looked over at her with a hum. "Is it okay if I got to Kieran's place this weekend?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll drop you off after I pick you up from school."

She smiled, a light shade of pink forming on her cheeks. "Thanks."

"What are you blushing for?" Alessandro asked and I rolled my eyes. "You like the kid?"

"He's my best friend, Dad." Wren said, rolling her eyes right along with me.

"Doesn't answer my question."

I gave him a look, "Ignore your father." Wren smiled at him, knowing she had won and she was going to his house.

"Daddy," Amara said, reaching over to crawl into his lap. He pushed his laptop back and set her on the counter in front of him. "I have a bestfriend that's a boy too. Can I go to his house?"

"Absolutely not." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"She's three!" I said in disbelief.

"Sometimes being overprotective is annoying." Wren commented and I nodded in agreement.

He looked at me for a moment before looking back at Amara. "Y'all are right. Play dates. Here. When I'm around."

"Or when you're gone." I mumbled. He smiled a crooked smile and I tried but failed at hiding my own smile. His phone started to ring and I took Amara from him, carrying her on my hip and grabbing her backpack.