Bonus Chapter Three

It's the day of the funeral. Michael wanted his wife to be buried in the most beautiful and Godliest church we had and in the most expensive casket. He'd make sure to only have us and the family that actually knew her in the front rows.

The morning was quiet. The girls and I had gotten up late to see him downstairs with breakfast made for us. We all ate in silence before the Wren wanted to go to her room and Amara had started to cry again. Alessandro took her to the living room and put on some cartoons while I had to make a few calls to my job, Serene, and some other family friends.

It was time for the funeral now though. I was slipping on my black dress while Alessandro leaned against the closet door. He had on black slacks with a matching button up. The dress went all the way down to my knees and I straightened it before trying to zip it. He came up to me, his lips kissing up my back softly and sending goosebumps across my skin. "You look beautiful." He mumbled against my neck, wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled at him, "I just wish it was under better circumstances."

He met my eyes through the mirror and sighed. "Me too. I hate today."

I turned around and he bent down to give me a better hug that I returned. "I know. We all do." We stayed this way for a moment, his arms tight around me and my hands running through his hair. I whispered in his ear how much I love him and how amazing he is, how proud his mom is and how much she loves him. I knew that he'd need me the most today and I knew that he knew I'd be here for him in every way he wanted.

And right now he wanted my presence so that's what I gave him.

After five minutes of us standing here I felt little hands tugging at my dress. I looked down with a smile, "Mommy, Barbie is here." I laughed at the nickname she gave our driver with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Okay baby. Is Wren all dressed?" She nodded.

Alessandro pulled back and picked her up. Amara wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a big hug. "I love you Daddy."

I smiled with him, "I love you more Princess." We walked downstairs and Wren was wearing a pretty light purple dress with nude sandals. I had curled hers and Amaras hair, only putting a bow in Amara's hair since she asked.

"This was her favorite dress." Wren said, patting it down.

"It's fine, Pie. You look beautiful." I kissed her cheek and held her hand as we left. We'd arrive in a separate limo, Michael wanted to be alone on his way there and back so Kano, Catherine, Rosa, and her girlfriend rode there and back in another limo with Jasper and Leslie.

Amara sat in his lap playing a game on his phone while he held my hand and I held Wrens. Paparazzi surrounded the church, closing in around the two limos as we pulled up and trying to get photos but the windows were tinted. They were pushed back by bodyguards and officers so we could get out.

I made sure to keep Wren close to me and block my face from the cameras. Alessandro had his hand on my hip, guiding me through the thick crowd and into the building. The doors closed behind us and people instantly stood up when they saw us. Wren held onto my hand tighter as we followed Michael to the first row.

Once we were seated the service began. Everyone came up to us, shook our hands, and gave us their condolences. There were over 100 people here so it did take a while before everybody was back to being seated. Michael gets up and walks over to his wife's gold casket and leans down to whisper something before kissing her forehead.

He was standing in front of everyone now, just staring out at us. His hands were gripping at the stand and he had to take a few deep breaths before speaking. "I've known Rosaline Grace Sinclair my entire life." He starts, "And even that amount of time wasn't enough. No amount of time ever will be. She is the only woman I will ever love, the only woman that will ever have my heart. Rosaline was a beautiful intelligent woman that had so much love to give. She was my bestfriend and the only person that could make me sit and watch every Disney movie there was. We stayed in all day when she was pregnant with Rosa and watched all seven seasons of Barbie."