Chapter Twenty-Four

Alessandro

Athena squirting was on my top five of most beautiful things I'd ever witness. Her teary eyes, puffy cheeks from all the crying, and the way she begged for made me want to give her everything I could.

Her teary brown eyes peering up at me, begging me to let her come. Seeing her struggle to keep it together satisfied me like none other. My cock was painfully hard and was growing harder by the second.

It was so arousing to see my Athena shaking, crying, and begging me for more. She was more of a submissive than I thought. She loved the pain and how it brought her a earth-shattering orgasm.

I threw the ropes to the floor and started to remove my belt. She was breathtakingly worn out. "Are you hungry?" I asked and she shook her head with the little energy she had. "Well I am." When I was out of my pants I got onto the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

I laid back onto the bed, our lips touching and me having complete control over it. She moaned into the kiss as I leaned back and palmed her ass. Squeezing and slapping it, she lurched forward and I kissed her chin. I knew she was still sore there but it still aroused her, which aroused me.

Her face and body was flushed red because of me overwhelming her senses. My hand moved under her short lace and I moved it up. I decided on not ripping it because I wanted to see her in it again.

The kiss broke momentarily before our lips were pressed against each other's again. She allowed me to bruise her lips in the worst way possible and it made me more obsessed with her than I already was.

She broke the kiss panting and looking at me with so much lust and desire. I ran my hands over her breast, applying little pleasure to her erect buds. Her eyes were still a little watery but they glowed in the most beautiful way.

"Ride my face, butterfly."

She didn't hesitate to move up until her hairless pussy was right above my mouth. She held onto the headboard and started to lower herself onto my mouth but I stopped her. I wanted to analyze her pretty pussy before destroying it.

Pulling her down by her hips, I kissed her clit and she shivered underneath my touch. She was swollen, sensitive from her last orgasm. I held her hips down, sucking slowly on her clit, teasing her.

I looked up at her and God was it the most beautiful sight. Her full breasts sat perfectly, her head down, eyes closed, and lips tucked between her teeth. Her nipples were swollen from the harsh sucking I did to them.

Sucking on her sweet pussy had me feeling like I was on drugs. It was like heaven and honey mixed together, along with the sounds of her soft moans. "S- sir... that feels really good." She moaned, tilting her head and breathing through her mouth.

She had enough of the teasing and softness, I decided. I gripped her ass in my hands harshly and sucked at her clit with that same harshness. "F- fuck! Sir!"

I dipped my tongue in her sweet, juicy cunt and her breathing picked up. Closing my eyes, I focused on making sure she got as much pleasure as possible. She started to move her hips back and forth on my tongue, making a mess all over my face.

If only I could unhinge my jaw like a fucking snake. Tasting her was like tasting something forbidden. Something that would have you obsessed within a matter of seconds. My tongue moved in and out of her at a rapid pace, her hips still moving back and forth.

I moved a hand in front and started to circle her little clit. "Y-yes! More, sir." She begged, turning me on even further. I slapped her ass and she tried to move away from the pain but I held her hips firmly.