Chapter Thirty-Eight

Sometimes I really and truly wonder how I don't have a therapist for this shit. Moans were coming from upstairs. They weren't loud or anything but you could hear them.

"Athena's here!" The moans continued, growing louder and louder as time passed. Others would have waited in the car but like I've said this is a normal thing to come to when you visit Serene. She doesn't care if your here, if she's fucking someone then they'll fuck until she is satisfied. Just like Alessandro, she's a dominant in bed.

"How come you always know when I'm eating pussy?" She asked, walking downstairs in a white bra and leggings.

"Maybe it's God telling you to stop being such a whore." Rachael came downstairs in sweatpants and a hoodie.

"I'm not being a whore. I'm enjoying pussy more than others. It's not my fault that people can't get as much as I can." She shrugged and took Moon away from me, carrying her over to the couch.

"You guys made up I see." Rachael's face was bright pink as she and I sat on either side of Serene.

"She has a talented tongue." Serene wiggled her eyebrows and Rachael started to play with Moon. I swear they are the most blunt people I know. Serene looked at the message she received, Rachael looking as well, then smiles were on both of their faces.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go shopping." Serene stood, letting Moon follow her upstairs.

"You have the random urge to go shopping?" We walked into their room and it, of course, reeked of sex. I grabbed the closest perfume bottle and sprayed a bit making them roll their eyes. "I don't want to smell that."

"You know she always has the urge to shop. One day she's going to go broke because of how much she shops." Serene pulled on a white shirt and grabbed fur slides then we all headed to the car.

"Do you have Alessandro's card?" Serene asked as we drove to one of her favorite malls.

"Why would I?" Moon was sat in my lap, my feet perched up on the console.

"Because he's your boyfriend. And like Rachael said, I'm going to go broke with all the outfits we're buying today so why not use your boyfriends card. He's a billionaire he'll be fine." I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. She knew where he worked so I didn't have to give any directions. We pulled up to his building once again and all of us walked in.

"Butterfly." Be greeted me with a kiss, not letting me back away even though they were watching.

"You guys can fuck later." Serene's impatient ass said.

I pressed one last kiss to his lips before reaching my hand out. "Card. We're going shopping."

He smiled down at me, digging into his back pocket and handing me the wallet I got for him. "Take it all, love."

"You sure you won't need anything?" I looked through it, seeing all the hundreds and fifties he had. He shook his head and I put the wallet in my pocket. "Thanks babe."

Alessandro took my chin and kissed me again. "Of course. See you later tonight." He kissed Moon on the head, slapping my ass as I walked away. It had just dawned on me that our one year was tomorrow. Half of our relationship was spent with me being married but Alessandro would still find some way to celebrate our time together.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" Serene yelled, already in the car and honking the horn. She's watched to much Mean Girls.

 She's watched to much Mean Girls