1: Summer Break Over

It's the first day of school after the summer break is over. Majority of the students whom are excited to come to school are the those who wants to see their friends and talk about all that happened during their summer break.

There are still some who are excited for the new lessons that they will be tackling. One of these students is Jang Wonyoung, the top student of their class consecutively since 7th grade.

Jang Wonyoung is not just intelligent, she also has the beauty which makes her popular to all the boys in her school. She's perfectly balanced in her academics, beauty and as well as her status in life.

"Another confession letter?"

Her friend asked, seeing the letter on the table.

Wonyoung took the letter and threw it unto the trash bin.

"Ohh poor thing, why are you so mean? "

Her friend said as they both sat on their seats.

"Yujin, you know why right?"

Wonyoung turned towards her friend.

"I know, I know don't even try to lecture me about it again."

Yujin replied.

Just then, their homeroom teacher came in with someone, a transfer student perhaps.

"Everyone, attention!"

Wonyoung stood up from her seat, initiating the greeting.

"Good morning Mrs. Im."

Everyone greeted.

"Good morning everyone, you may take your seat now."

Mrs. Im replied.

"Today, we have a new transfer student and will be staying with us for the rest of the semester. Please welcome him warmly."

She added.

"Good morning everyone, I am Kang Sanghyuk. Please take care of me."

Sang Hyuk bowed down, paying respect to everyone.

"Can you tell us more about yourself?"

Mrs. Im asked

"Uhmm, Park Sunghoon over there is my bestfriend."

Sanghyuk pointed at the back where Jungwoon was seating. Everyone turnes around and saw Jungwoon smiling.

"Ohh, I guess you won't get a hard time to adjust here. You can take the seat beside Jungwoon."

Mrs. Im instructed.

Sanghyuk walked towards his friend, doing their handshake as he took a seat.

"Isn't he charming?"

Wonyoung heard someone talk beside her. She gave her friend a weird look, shaking her head as she changed her focus towards the front.

. . . .

It's lunch break and Sanghyuk went with Sunghoon and his friend Jungwoon.

"Yah, the moment that Sanghyuk said that he's Sunghoon's friend. Sunghoon just yeeted me out of the chair."

Jungwoon complained.

"I saw that, that was actually funny."

Sanghyuk smiled.

"See? I told you it was funny."

Jungwoon chuckled.

"Wow, I can't believe this two."