30: First Day

After lunch...

Like some days, both Sangyuk and Wonyoung are in the library their friends already knew what's going between them and are just waiting for it to be official. So their friends are letting them do have their time.

Sanghyuk is currently reading a book just across Wonyoung, both are sitting on the ground and where pretty occupied on their own. But the difference is that Wonyoung is thinking of a way to open up a talk about their current relationship, using book reading as a form of cover.

"I don't want to sound or come out desperate but I really want Sanghyuk to know that I'm ready."

She thought.

"Come to think of it, I don't really have any dating experience. This means that it's my first time."

Wonyoung blushed after having that  thought.

Sanghyuk glanced at her and saw her blushing, this prompt him to start teasing her because it's an opportunity.

"Why are you blushing, you're blushing while reading a romance novel."

"Don't tell me it's something-"

"It's not!"

Wonyoung said stopping him midway.

"You don't even know what I was going to say."

Sanghyuk said.

"I knew what you're going to say and don't even think about finishing it."

"So you can read minds now?"

Sanghyuk smiled.

"Can you tell what I am thinking right now?"

He asked.

Wonyoung became silent.

"You're adorable as ever."

Sanghyuk pinched her cheeks.

Noticing their distance, Sanghyuk cleared his throat and went back to his place to sit.

"Sanghyukie."

He was surprised hearing that from her.

"Hmm?"

"I want to try it."

Wonyoung said.

"Try what?"

He asked.

"I want to try dating you."

The world stopped, it was too good to be true for Sanghyuk. His eyes were widened and his mouth were shut as words were hard to utter.

"Are you okay?"

Wonyoung asked, worried.

"Ye-yeah, I was just surprised. You are not kidding right?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"Why would I? I have already asked permission from my parents and I really want to date you"

Wonyoung smiled.

"So today is our first day? I can't believe this."

Sanghyuk exclaimed.

The two were smiling all through out their stay in the library, their first few minutes as a couple.

. . . .

Classes have ended and the group are currently walking towards the main gate. Immediately, they noticed that two love birds have finally became official.

"So the library was the place of choice for the two of you to agree on dating."

Yujin teased.

The couple just smiled at their friends reactions.