48: Serenade

The day of the much awaited event finally came. It was purposely held on the last day of the foundation week in that way, the other booths and events will be showcased. As early as morning, the hall that will be used during the show was set up with decorations befitting to the theme of the show. While the SC were busy with their preparation, so as the participants too. A couple of hours before the start of the performance, all of them are already in the backstage waiting for their turn for yhe rehearsals.

"Are you nervous?"

Wonyoung asked her boyfriend who is currently massaging his hands.

"I'm not, why did you asked?"

He replied.

"Nothing, just checking out on you."

Wonyoung said.

Sanghyuk smiled before kissing her cheeks surprising her.

"W-we are in public, w-why are you so c-clingy"

Wonyoung was blushing hard, she wad thankful enough that her make up can mask her cheeks that was starting to look like cherries.

"Cute."

Sanghyuk said.

"Everyone please prepare for your rehearsal. That includes the emcees too!"

The stage director came into the room and announced, getting the attention of everyone.

After that, everyone moved as instructed. Wonyoung squinted her eyes towards Sanghyuk who then replied with a smile.

" I will never really get use to you guys flirting.

Jungwoon commented from his side which made Sanghyuk chuckle.

" You're just bitter dude. "

Sanghyuk joked.

Jungwoon's expression changed which made Sanghyuk burst out in laughter.

"Dude I'm kidding, don't take it personally okay?"

Sanghyuk giggled.

Jungwoon ignored him and just left, Yunjin then came and saw Jungwoon walking out.

"What's wrong with him?"

She asked.

"It's nothing, he's just sulking a bit."

He replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, don't worry."

Later that night...

"Welcome friends to the 1st Serenade Night of Seoul National University!"

"Tonight we'll be joined by students from different departments to give us a serenade and whoever captures the audience's and our judges' hearts will be crowned as the senerade king."

"So let's not wait any longer and let us welcome our first artist! Please give her a warm welcome, Shanty!"

The place was filled with the crowd's cheers and shouts as they welcome the first performer. While that's happening outside, Wonyoung and Sunghoon went back to the back stage to get their makeup retouched.

" You two did great out there, keep up! "

The council president complimented.

"Thank you Eunha unnie."

Wonyoung replied.

"Anyway, I really like the chemistry between you two."

One of the officers said.