49: Forum Madness

After the event, the school forum blew up with different articles raised. The majority of it was the event that happened last night. Praising the winner, pointing out how good the performances were and other things that are too many to mention. But what stood out the most was the performance of Sanghyuk and his friends. The students loved it very much that it became the hot topic right away once the recording of their performance was uploaded on the forum.

"Sanghyuk is so talented! He's like a novel character."

"I know right? I'm pretty sure that his girlfriend must be lucky to have him."

"He was looking intently at the crowd, maybe his girlfriend was there."

"I think his girlfriend is one of the emcees, the beautiful girl."

"The other guy named Jungwoon is really good to, he is also handsome."

"Damn, I wonder wjo the friend is, they must've been really happy."

"Yujin is damn pretty too, she's like a super mdoel."

Comments that were mostly filled with compliments flooded the article. The live comments were also fast that Jungwoon wasn't able to read all of them.

"The newer comments are too fast, my eyes can't catch up to it."

Jungwoon said.

"Just give up, instead check other articles maybe there are things other than our performance."

Yujin said.

As instructed, Jungwoon checked out other articles and saw a rather odd one.

"What about this."

Jungwoon said.

Yunjin scoot over which surprised Jungwoon. He shook his head and started reading the contents of the article.

"Okay, Hear Me Out. What an odd article title."

Yujin commented.

A couple of minutes into reading, the two fell silent. It wasn't because they are finding the article good but instead it's another thing.

"This is quite, a controversial article."

Jungwoon scoffed.

"Yeah, others might mistake this as somethingelse."

Yujin said.

"How many shares and reads does it have?"

Yujin asked.

"Uhh, it's around 1k for both. I doubt the two have already seen it tho. They are having the time for themselves."

Jungwoon said.

"I guess so, but I hope that it won't be an issue."

Yunjin said, worried.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine."

Jungwoon said.

"Anyway, I gotta go."

Jungwoon stood up.

"To where?"

Yujin asked.

"Just somewhere."

Jungwoon said before leaving. Yujin wanted to say something but she got a phone call stopping her from doing so. Jungwoon twitched his lips, showing a disappointed look before leaving the cafe.

. . . .

Wonyoung was sleeping soundly on his boyfriend's arms. The two went home together last night and was lucky that Wonyoung's roommate did not report them to the keepers.

Sanghyuk slowly opened his eyes and checked the what time currently is. Trying his best not to wake up the sleeping baby, he reach out to his phone and checked the time.

"Half an hour past 10."

He thought.

He put his phone back and looked at Wonyoung who was sleeping like a baby. After looking at her for awhile, he can't help but smile as he admire her beauty. He tucked the hair that was covering her hair behind her ears and continued looking at her face.

Thoughts of everything he wanted to do with her came rushing into his mind. Thinking far ahead to the future, ignoring the problems and challenges that the two has to face. Just focusing on how should he be enough for her to make her smile and make her enjoy life.

He was soon interrupted when Wonyoung woke up. Greeting him with a small and a peck.

"Wow, you're getting more and more bold huh?"

Sanghyuk chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

Wonyoung asked innocently.

"Nevermind."

Sanghyuk smiled.

"Did you just wake up?"

She asked.

"No. I woke up a couple of minutes ago."

Sanghyuk said.

"Really? What time is it?"

"It's almost 11 o'clock in the morning."

"Really? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Wonyoung stood from the bed, doing some stretches.

"You were sleeping so soundly, I could not ever disturb your sleep. Plus you haven't said anything about waking up early?"

Sanghyuk hugged her from behind, tightening it for each second that pass.

"The school council has a meeting later. So waking is not really necessary but still we could've spent more time together."

Wonyoung pouted.

"It's fine, it was the first time sleeping beside you in one bed. I would not ask for more, plus it's not like we won't be able to see each other anymore."

Sanghyuk planted a deep kiss in her cheeks.

While Wonyoung is preparing to take a bath. Her phone suddenly exploded with notifications, surprising the both of them.

" Wow, I guess you missed a lot of stuff. "

Sanghyuk chuckled.

Wonyoung went to her phone and started reading the 99+ new messages that was piled up in the SC group chat. Sanghyuk was trying to read his girlfriend's reaction from her facial expressions and saw nothing but a disappointed and a little bit of anger.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"Here, I can't believe someone would do this. It was good that the forum admins immediately deleted it after the SC filed a complaint."

Wonyoung said, anger was evident from her voice.

Sanghyuk having no clue, he took the phone  and the screen captured contents of the articles.

" Wonyoung and Sunghoon looked good together. It won't be a surprise if the two were dating. "

" No matter how I see it, Sunghoon looks at Wonyoung differently like he has something to say to her or she is someone significant to him."

"Wouldn't it be better if Sunghoon and Wonyoung end up together? They're chemistry is on point."

"Wonyoung and Sunghoon would be ghe greatest couple in the school if they would end up together."

"If either already have partners, that sucks I wish they broke up with their current and just end up together. Just kidding."

Sanghyuk put down Wonyoung's phone and closed his eyes. He breathe in and out slowly, wanting to calm down the burning anger inside of him. Wonyoung after seeing his state, immediately went to him and hug him with the hopes of helping him calm down.

"Don't worry, I won't ever leave you. No matter what the circumstances are."

Wonyoung pecked his lips before hugging him  tightly.