42: Friends?

After the reporting finished, the professor said that the groupings will be caried out until finals which meant that the group that they currently have will also be used in group activities. The professor praised them with their creative yet knowledgeable performance. Not only that they were good at presenting they have also covered what the syllabus was aimed for.

"Yunjin."

Someone tapped from behind her.

"Hmm?"

She turned around.

"You were really good back there and you have quite some chemistry with your group."

Her classmate complimented.

"Thanks! I guess it's the fruit of our intense practice."

Yunjin replied.

"What do you mean by intense?"

Her classmate askes.

"Well, Sanghyuk is really a perfectionist guy but instead of it annoying us. It even helped us even more."

Yunjin said.

"Really? How did it help yoy guys?"

Her classmate asked.

"Well, he did tell us before hand and he's only making comments after each round of practice so it did not interrupt us at all."

Yunjin said.

"Woah, not only that he's charming, he's also a responsible leader. I'm jealous of you."

The lady said.

This surprise Yunjin as she has no idea why would she say that.

"Why?"

She chuckled.

"Not only that you're with Sanghyuk, you even get to see him being responsible."

The lady replied.

Yunjin has no words left as a reply to what the other said. She just smiled and turned back to the front ending the conversation right there.

While thinking of what she had been hearing for the past week, she glanced over to Sanghyuk who was across her table on her left.

"Come to think of it, he didn't look that friendly at all."

"I remembered in our first day that he did not like me sticking to him."

Yunjin thought.

She then remembered that Sanghyuk already has a girlfriend which then made her conclude that he's dodging possible situation that will make her girlfriend jealous.

" Ahh, that's maybe why. "

Yunjin nodded her head upon realization.

"What a good man, I wish I can have a friend like him."

She thought.

The class is nearing it's end, but before the professor dismissed them. They gave them another group activity that will be passed next week on Monday.

"I want you all to make a poster, as a group, that will encourage people to participate in blood donations."

"This will be passed next week Monday, so you have 7 days to work on it. You're all are dismissed."

The professor walked out of the classroom, leaving the students chatter among their group to think of a concept.

"Guys, shall we talk about it outside?"