33: Eyesore

Sometime...

Reviewing for their final exams, it's been a hell of a week for the group of friends. Doing their best to either maintain or surpass their previous term grades. The group is currently in Sunghoon's house, doing some additional reviews for the topics that the others are doing having a hard time grasping.

"And that's how you get the answer of this problem. Questions?"

Sanghyuk asked.

He observed his friends and only saw Wonyoung shaking her heads which meany she has no questions. But his other friends seemed tired and their expressions are too honest to deny it.

"Since you guys looked like your dying, let's take a breather for a moment. Let's tackle the problem again after a couple of minutes."

Sanghyuk said then walked towards where Wonyoung is. Wonyoung who changed after a week, started being clingy to Sanghyuk even in front of their friends. She leaned herself to him and rested her head on his shoulders while also hugging his arm. The faces that Yujin and Jungwoon made can't be drawn as they're shock at Wonyoung's surprising action.

"Woah! Are we shooting a korean drama or something? Where's the camera?"

Jungwoon said then acted like he's trying hard to find a hidden camera around the room.

"It's your fault anyway, you guys are nowhere near to listening from me."

Sanghyuk chuckled.

"Dude, it's not my fault that mathematics was this hard. I don't why I still have to take it even though I won't need it in the future."

Jungwoon complained.

"They say that math is everywhere, it's the last stroke you can do it."

Wonyoung tightly hugged Sanhyuk's arm.

"No that's not right. Truly, I'm won't be doing algebra by walking down the stairs. And also doing calculus while waiting for the bus."

Jungwoon complained which earned a chuckle from his friends. Out of frustration, he ignored his workbook and chose to play a game in his phone instead.

" Shut up, Jungwoon your overreacting. "

Sunghoon said.

"Hey, you don't have a say on this. You're also lazy when it comes to mathematics."

Jungwoon said, trying to get back at him.

"At least I ranked higher than you."

Sunghoon flashed his tongue out, teasing Jungwoon who on the other hand has no counter from the attack.

In the end, Jungwoon ended up being on the losing end and was murmuring for the entirety of the break.

. . . .

5:45 PM

" Finally! I'm free! "

Jungwoon shouted.

"You're acting like you were stuck in a prison with a life sentence."

Yujin said.

"It felt like that actually, I'm going to major fine arts in college. I'm not touching mathematics again!"

Jungwoon swore in his life.

"But you still need to take up general mathematics during your freshman year."

Sanghyuk said.

"Yeah, you can't actually escape it."

Wonyoung agreed.

Jungwoon's face suddenly changed from a glowing express to a darker one, following a deep sigh like he just carried a huge burden on his back.

"Stop overreacting."

Sunghoon jabbed at him.

"Don't touch me, I'm sensitive."

Jungwoon said while faking a cry.

"Say, if you manage to surpass or even keep your math grades this finals. I will treat you for a week."

Sunghoon betted.

"Is this offer effective immediately?"

Jungwoon asked.

"Of course, what do you take me for."

Sunghoon confidently said.

"Call! Don't back down on your words."

Jungwoon said with an enthusiastic tone like he just got revived back from the dead.

The group talked while waiting for Yujin and Wonyoung's ride to arrive which took a couple minutes than expected. After that, the couple parted ways with beaming eyes coming from their friends as they are slowly becoming eyesores to them.

Despite the raging eyes, the couple continued giving public affection towards each other. With Sanghyuk leaving a kiss on Wonyoung's forehead and also receiving a hug from her. It was a moment for them but an eyesore to everyone.

"Seriously dude, you guys took literally thirty minutes just to say your good byes to each other."

Jungwoom complained.

"You're just bitter because you don't have a girlfriend."

Sanghyuk and Sunghoon laughed earning a beating from the latter.

"Anyway, I don't need to accompany you guys right?"

"You two are already grownups who knows how to fall in love."

"Surely you won't get lost or something."

Sunghoon said.

"Yeah yeah, it's fine."

Sanghyuk said.

The three bid their goodbyes, leaving Sanghyuk and Jungwoon leaving towards the bus stop.

"After finals, it's summer again. What will you be doing?"

Jungwoon asked.

"I don't know, after doing some volunteering maybe go on a date with Wonyoung if she happens to be home."

Sanghyuk answered.

"Well will you be okay if her family decides to go abroad this summer?"

Jungwoon asked.

"Of course, it's not like she'll be there forever right?"

"And not only that, I'm sure that Wonyoung will keep me in contact. You know how clingy she really is."

Sanghyuk smiled.

"I guess you guys can get through it, you two are smart enough. I also don't think that long distance relationship stops you two love birds."

Jungwoon said.

"It may be a problem for most couples but I'm sure that it won't be a problem for both of us."

Sanghyuk said.

"Jeez, why are we talking about that."

"Tomorrow is a big day, we should first focus on it and worry about the future later."

Sanghyuk chuckled.

"You're right, I still have a bet to win against Sunghoon."

"I can't believe that he'll treat me for a whole week if I surpass or maintain my math grades."

Jungwoon chucked.

"Well, are you confident that you will win?"

Sanghyuk askes.

"Of course, I am the Yang Jungwoon. No one can wim against me when I am betting. Ha!"

Jungwoon exclaimed.

"Alright, alright. There's no need to be so loud about it. People will look at us weirdly you know."

Sanghyuk whispered.

The two laughed it off and soon the bus that they need to take to home just arrived.