44: Just A Cuddle

With the finals examination next week, Sanghyuk and Wonyoung rarely has time to go on a date. Both are busy doing requirements and also studying of the exams. But despite that, they still keep each other in check through messages or call whenever they want to take a break from academics. Although they were not able to meet personally, hearing each other's voices and keeping each other in contact was sufficient.

Weekend...

"Are you sure that your roommate won't mind?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"Yeah, I got her permission. Plus she said that she'll be staying in her boyfriend's place today so we have the room to ourselves all day."

Wonyoung replied.

Although it's not the first time that they'll be alone in a room. Sanghyuk is more worried about bothering Wonyoung's roommate than anything else.

"Should we watch something? I don't really wanna study right now."

She said.

"Better, that's also why I agreed right away when you invited me over."

He replied.

The two sat on Wonyoung's bed, Sanghyuk grabbed the pillow he gave her a few months ago ang hugged it. He then looked at his girlfriend who was busy looking for a good movie to watch.

"Woah."

He accidentally said it out loud.

"Why?"

Wonyoung asked, smiling.

"I thought it was only in my thoughts. I accidentally said it out loud."

He replied.

Wonyoung looked at him, raising her eyebrows.

"Hey, that was a compliment you know. You're really beautiful even though you're wearing your pajamas and you have no make up."

He defended.

Wonyoung blushed and cleared her throat. She then went back to her laptop and continued searching a movie. This made Sanghyuk smile, seeing how Wonyoung blushes quickly whenever he compliments her.

After a couple of minutes later, Wonyoung finally found a movie to watch. She snuck herself into Sanghyuk and make herself comfortable. Sanghyuk then wrapped his hand around Wonyoung's slender waist and rested his chin on her shoulders.

"This is really comfortable."

Sanghyuk chuckled.

Just like that, they are set to spend their whole day to watch movies together. Completely forgetting the upcoming examinations even for just this day, figuring that it won't hurt them anyway.

Halfway to the movie, Sanghyuk started giving kisses to Wonyoung. He first kissed her shoulders that he had his chin resting on earlier and began moving to her cheeks.

"What's wrong with the rain of kisses?"

Wonyoung chuckled.

"Hmm, I'm just showing how I love you."

Sanghyuk said.

"You're really weird."

Wonyoung chuckled.

Letting him do what he wants, Wonyoung focused on choosing their movie.

. . . .

"This is why I hate, romantic movies."

Sanghyuk complained.

"Why?"

Wonyoung chuckled.

"Like they are too dumb, like how can they not realise that they liked each other?"