53: Heart To Heart

Sanghyuk was surprised to see Wonyoung in front of him. She was holding a box of friend chicken and two cans of beer. She put down what she was holding and hugged him tightly. It took a couple of minutes until Sanghyuk reciprocated the hug putting a smile on Wonyoung's face.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you for the whole day okay?"

Wonyoung pouted.

Sanghyuk did not answer instead he took the food and beer that she bought. Holding the items on his right hand and holding his girlfriend's arm on his right hand, he drag them inside. He puts down the food and beer on the table then carries Wonyoung surprising her.

"Hey!"

She yelped.

Sanghyuk then puts her down on the counter top and stared at her for a solid minute. Wonyoung has no idea what to do and was just waiting for him to talk or do something. Without further delay, Sanghyuk leaned in to kiss Wonyoung. Showing how much he missed her, his home. Wonyoung who was surprised, took the kiss lovingly. She missed this too, she missed him too.

The kiss ended a couple if minutes later and the two are wearing satisfied smiles.

"You missed me this much and yet you acted coldly earlier."

Wonyoung teased.

"Says to the person who gave off a very different aura after arriving earlier."

Sanghyuk bounced back.

Wonyoung felt bad and gave an additional hug as compensation.

"Hey, I think our chicken has gone cold now and our beers are already warm now."

Wonyoung pouted.

"Fridges and microwaves exists for that reason."

Sanghyuk pinched her cheeks.

Sanghyuk took the fried chicken heated it and put the beer into the mini fridge. They then cuddled like nothing happened as they waited for their food to finish. Sanghyuk was lying on Wonyoung's lap while the later caressed his hair.

"You know how I was scared earlier."

Sanghyuk said.

"Earlier? Why?"

Wonyoung asked.

"Because you felt and acted differently, I spent the whole day just thinking of what went wrong in the past 2 months."

Sanghyuk explained.

"Really? I'm so sorry, I was just really tired. I promise you."

Wonyoung kissed his forehead.

A couple of minutes later, they heard a "ding" sound which indicates that the heating of food is done.

"I'll get that."

Sanghyuk stood up then heafs straight to the kitchen.

Minutes later, Sanhyuk came back with the food and the beer from both of his hands. Wonyoung laid down the mat on the floor and the two sat as they started their session with a cheers.

As they took their first sip, the first subject to be talked about was started.

"How's your summer vacation?"

Wonyoung asked.

"I know you already told me about it but I bet that it'll be different from talking about it through messages."

Wonyoung added.

"Well, to be honest I had fun. I revisited a lot of places that I have been when I was young and also like played every single sport everyday."

"It was really tiring but it was a different one. My body was tired because I did physical activities unlike dealing with school works where your whole body gets tired including your mind."

Sanghyuk said.

He was smiling like a fool, he took one piece then takes a bite.

"How about you? How was vacation."

Sanghyuk asked.

"Well, like I said before. The only thing that I liked was shopping on my own. Mom and Dad where busy doing business."

"I can't even go to famous places because I don't have anyone with me, I don't like security following me around while I enjoy the beauty of those famous places."

"Shopping was the only thing I can do, there were security but at least I don't have anything else to do there than choose the clothing that I find pretty."

She replied.

"It's fine, in the future we can go there and visit the famous places that you want to go to."

Sanghyuk smiled.

"You'd do that?"

She asked.

"Of course I will. Not right now though."

He replied.

The continued talking while consuming the food and the beer that was in front of them. They are both light drinkers which means that a can of beer can easily bring them to their drunk state.

"You know that I love you right?"

Sanghyuk said out of nowhere.

Wonyoung was silent.

"I hope you know, because if you don't. I'll do my best for you to feel my sincere love."

He added.

"I want to include you in every accomplisment that I will do in the future."

She felt a tear escaping from her eyes which she immediately wiped off.

"What if.."

Wonyoung said.

Sanghyuk looked at her, his eyes were glistening with tears.

"What if, we broke up in that near future? Th-that one day we both realize that you're not the one who will be waiting for me in the altar and I am not the person who you'll be seeing on the isle?"

She was lightly sobbing, she didn't want to but she can't control it.

Sanghyuk was silent at first, it took him a minute to come up with a respond to that question.

"How and why would we end up with that situation ? Have we still not understood each other by then? Did we lack on something or are we looking for something else!"

Sanghyuk responded.

"No.. I-it's not like that."

Wonyoung respondes.

"I-I j-just want to ask you if what would do if we break up."

She said, straight to the point.

She heard a deep sigh in front of her, she wanted to look up but she doesn't want to see him like this.

"I-I would.. Just die."

Sanghyuk said.

"No, you can't. Why is that the first thing that you thought of?"

Wonyoung asked.

"I won't take my own life."

Sanghyuk said.

His voice is still shaky.

"But the thought of us breaking up will hurt me so much that it will feel like I was already dead inside. I won't be able to function well and will probably do poor in doing everything."

"It's like it would be better for me to just legitimately die than cause disturbance and annoyance to everyone around me."

Sanghyuk said.

He was a crying mess and so was Wonyoung, both were honest in their questions and answers. It's not necessary to ask this question, not when you don't have a plan of doing it in the future.