39: Nightmare

About 2 Months Later...

Sanghyuk and Wonyoung are currently out spending their time together in a coffee date. Wonyoung leaned on Sanhyuk's shoulder as the two are peacefully relaxing after a tiring term examination.

"I guess you must have been really exhausted after the first term examination."

Sanghyuk asked.

"I do, I want to sleep more."

Wonyoung whined.

"Then sleep."

He chuckled.

"But I also want to spend time with you."

Wonyoung sat up and looked Sanghyuk while pouting.

Sanhyuk can't handle how cute his girlfriend is, others may find it unnecessary or being exaggerated but he knows her more than anyone else. Sanghyuk then grab her head, putting it back on his shoulder making her use his shoulder as a pillow again.

"You can sleep, I also want to spend time with you but your health is much important. Plus, I'm still here you know."

Sanghyuk said.

"I'll sing you a song so you can sleep faster."

He offered.

"Okay then."

Sanhyuk started humming, while also holding Wonyoung's hand fiddling with it to make her relax. Although both of them where quite stressed from the term examination, doing this somehow relieves him from all the stress and exhaustion that was built up last week.

"Hey, have you ever tried? Really reaching out to the other side."

"I'm maybe climbing on rainbows, but baby here goes."

"Dreams, they're for those who sleeps. Life is for us to keep."

"And if you're wondering what this song, is leading too."

"I want to make it with you."

"I really think that we can make it girl."

"I really like your voice."

Wonyoung complimented.

Judging from her tone, it seems like she's already drowsy.

"Thanks, don't fight the drowsiness. Just sleep okay? I will keep you comfortable. You can also lie down comfortably if you want."

Sanghyuk suggested.

Following his boyfriends instructions, Wonyoung lied down using Sanhyuk's lap as her pillow. He then took of his jacket and put it over Wonyoung's lower limbs.

"Dreams, they're for those who sleeps. Life is for us to keep."

"And if you're wondering what this song, is leading too."

"I want to make it with you."

Without even finishing the song, Sanghyuk felt Wonyoung sleeping soundly. It may give a strain on him later on but love endures. He touched her hair and tried fixing it tucking it behind her ear. He loves playing with her hair and also remembers that it makes her somehow comfortable and sleepy whenever he does it.

"I know that it's too early to say that we can manage. I still hope that we will do our best to make it out of here, together."

Sanghyuk thought.

From singing, Sanghyuk started humming instead so his voice would use a much power and will be subtituted with a subtle and relaxing one.

. . . .