38: MC

The first PE Class has finally arrived and everyone is in the field with their PE uniforms provided by the school.

"Hello everyone, I'm your PE instructor for the rest of the semester. Today we'll be first discussing the introduction of the course and we'll then proceed to the first lesson."

After talking about the course, the instructor immediately proceed to their first lesson which is assessing the physical fitness of each student. The class was divided into clusters to much handle the situation better and soon the measurements where then made.

While everything is on going, Yunjin who happens to be in the same group with Sanghyuk decided to converse with him.

"Sanghyuk."

She called.

Sanghyuk turned around seeing Yunjin smiling.

"What's up?"

He asked.

"Aren't you going to do your measurements?"

She asked.

"Ah, I will later. It's best if we first do the oir female groupmates first."

Sanghyuk replied.

The group then proceeded to finish each of the female members' measurements before they started measuring for the male members.

"Sanghyuk go first."

One of his members said.

Sanghyuk obliged and was first measured with his height and weight.

"180 cm, 60 kg. Not bad."

Sanghyuk thought.

They then proceed to measure his, pulse rate after he did the 3-minute step test.

"Normal!"

The next one is to measure how many push ups he can do in a minute.

"50 push ups."

"I could have done better but I'll take it."

Sanghyuk thought.

Next one is sit ups.

"25 sit ups."

2 minute basic plank

"Passed!"

Flexibility test.

"Above average flexibility."

100 meter dash.

"20 seconds"

The list of Sanhyuk's novel like character qualities are long and everyone in his class are impressed. This earned him a title of "MC" which is short for a main character of a story. This is because not only he's good academically speaking but he ranks above average in physical fitness.

. . . .

After the PE class ended, Sanghyuk went to the library after changing back into his casual clothes. He went to the medical section where he took a while to find the reference book that he's been looking for to use for his report.

"Good thing, I'm a person who likes books because every answers and reports that we'll be making in our major courses needs references as support."

Sanghyuk thought.

He went to the nearest table and began browsing the book looking for the answer befitting to the questions that were given to them.

"You really look handsome when you're reading a book."