55: Jungwoon's Date

Sanghyuk woke up from his sleep. The first thing that he noticed was the pain that he felt on his head like he was hit by something.  Remembering what he did last night, he searched for the person that he drank with which was his girlfriend. Beside him was Wonyoung sleeping well. He tucked her hair behind her ears and stared at her afterwards.

"I will do my best to become somehow who can't be taken lightly. In that way, no one can ever say something about our relationship."

Sanghyuk whispered.

Minutes later, Wonyoung woke up welcomed by Sanhyuk's smile which was like a virus that was contagious enough for making her smile as well.

"Good morning."

He greeted.

"Good morning."

Wonyoung kissed him, smiling right after.

"We still have a few more days before our classes starts. Should we go somewhere that you want to go?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"Hmmm, let's just stay here. I want to be with you for the whole day."

Wonyoung snuggled herself back into him earning a smile from him.

"If that's what you want, then I'm happy to do that as well. "

Sanghyuk wrapped his arms around Wonyoung, before kissing her lips.

Meanwhile, Jungwoon is currently waiting in a coffee shop early this morning. With two iced americanos already served on thr table, it can be concluded that he has a date with someone. With an unfanding smile, he patiently waited for his date. He was sitting beside the window and the moment that he took a glance outside, he spotted his date which puts a bigger smile on his face.

"You're here?"

Jungwoon smiled.

"Did you wait long?"

His date asked.

"No, I recently came to. I already ordered the coffee you wanted."

Jungwoon said.

"Thanks."

His date smiled.

"Was the cafe far from where you were staying?"

He asked.

"No, it was even nearer that I thought. Thank you for being thoughtful."

She replied.

"It's nothing, it's been a long time ever since we last met but it's not to the point where I forget about what you like and you don't."

He said.

"Senior, you looked different from the last time we met. I almost didn't recognized you earlier."

She said.

"Really? I guess you're still playful huh?"

He chuckled.

"No!"

She shooked her head while also waving his hand disagreeing with his claim.

"I am being honest okay? You really looked different."

She added.

"Okay, fine. But what did you find different from me?"

He leaned forward.

"Hmm, you're more charming?"

She chuckled.

Jungwoon retracted his seating position while making an annoyed face.