60: Good Bye For Now

"P-pardon?"

Haerin asked. 

Although she can't really see it, she can feel that her cheeks are starting to turn reddish after hearing such a bold question from him. What makes it even harder for her to control her blush is because of the person smiling knowing that he caught her off guard.

"I was asking if you like me or I was just assuming things?"

He smiled.

He called someone and asked two glasses of water for him and for Haerin who is currently battling with her emotions. After the water arrived, he immediately gave one glass to her to which she immediately drank. He waited for her to cope up, to relax and have a breather after asking that risky question. 

"Have you calm down?"

He asked to which she nodded.

"Then?"

He smiled.

He thinks that Haerin is very adorable now that she can no longer look into his eyes.

"I-I do, I-I like you oppa."

Haerin confessed.

"Although I already have an idea, I want to hear it from her."

Sanghyuk thought.

"Thank you for liking me Haerin. Although I asked you directly, I think you still mustered up the courage to confess what you felt. Even if it's just a short one."

Sanghyuk smiled.

Haerin looked up and smiled, earlier she was acting a bit shy and was really avoiding Sanghyuk's eyes. But now that she finally confessed, everything suddenly became light and that the feeling of nervousness went away after her confession. Right on time, the food that they ordered arrived. It prevented the atmosphere on going south. 

"Eat well."

He said.

"Thank you, I will enjoy the meal."

She said before diving into the food.

While watching her eat, Sanghyuk thought of a question that got him curious.

"Haerin."

He called, getting her attention.

She looked like a cat who is eating her food, making him giggle.

"What is it oppa?"

She asked.

"I'm curious, what do you like about me?"

He smiled.

"Hmmm first of appearance wise, you're really my type."

She said.

It didn't sound like she was lying nor playing around.

"So, you're not into handsome guys or boys with pretty faces huh?"

Sanghyuk digged in deeper.

"What do you mean oppa?"

She asked, confused.

"I mean, I'm quiet sure that I don't belong to those categories don't I?"

He said.

"What? Who told you that, you're really handsome and charming."

She said.

"No, you're just really into me."

Sanghyuk smiled.